Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NIN raises 44k for fan

edit-ment to say 444k

http://thedailyswarm.com/headlines/n...rt-transplant/

A Letter from Trent:

This is for something important. Eric De La Cruz is dying and needs a heart transplant. He keeps getting turned down for a transplant list because he’s on Nevada Medicaid, and there are no transplant centers in Nevada. We want to get involved and hopefully so do you, so we’re extending a hand. His sister Veronica (former Anchor and Internet Correspondent for CNN) has started a campaign to save his life.

Eric’s situation shines a bright light on a broken health care system, and his particular set of problems are being addressed on the political front, aiming for reform in addition to the need for immediate financial help to keep him alive TODAY. I think we can help with the latter.

Here’s what we’re offering – three options:

If you have a ticket to a NIN/JA show: if you donate $1,000 to this cause, we’ll invite you to come hang out with us before the NIN/JA show of your choice. You and a guest can watch soundcheck, eat dinner backstage with us, take pics / get autographs and watch the show from the side of the stage if you’d like.

If you donate $300, you and a friend can join us for soundcheck and a handshaking / hug session before doors open at the NIN/JA show of your choice.

If you do NOT have a ticket to a NIN/JA show: if you donate $1,200 to this cause, we’ll invite you to come hang out with us before the NIN/JA show of your choice and provide 2 tickets (best available). You and a guest can watch soundcheck, eat dinner backstage with us, take pics / get autographs and watch the show from the side of the stage if you’d like.

100% of the money collected from this will go directly to Eric’s fund.

I hope you’ll consider helping out with this.

Sincerely, Trent Reznor

Can trent/NIN get any more awsome.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    SUCH A NICE GUY
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I have millions of my own, but I'm just gonna use my name to collect more from you guys then just give it to him... I'll say it's from both of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Same.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Dunno MOP, Trent gives a shitload of money away already. Simply because he has it doesn't mean he should give it all away. He does a ton of shit for his fans for free. He said awhile back that the web site and projects related to it cost $20k/month. Dunno if you've ever made $20k in your entire life, BUT IT"S A GODDAMN LOT FRIEND. lolol.

I think it's cool though. So far they raised a total of $600+k. Very impressive. Fans get pretty cool stuff for that donation too. Win/win for all involved I think.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    I have millions of my own, but I'm just gonna use my name to collect more from you guys then just give it to him... I'll say it's from both of us.
    I think what spyder meant was; stop acting like a bitch Fellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Saw NIN live was pretty sweet.
    i saw ur mom live tbvh

i saw ur mom live tbvh
    aren't donkey shows illegal in most places in north america

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls