Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Super Mario Brothers for Wii

That 4 player mode looks pretty interesting. Wouldn't mind testing it out tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    WHAT A VERY ORIGINAL GAME.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Sold my wii the day before e3. Never played the game and after seeing thier e3 i'm glad I sold it.

sold the new dsi as well.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    i havent played my Wii in months. i play my DSLite all the time though.
    I used to be all for the Wii, and have been a nintendo fanboy since I was fucking born, but holy fuck I've been so disapointed with it since it was released. Quite frankly I don't understand how it is successful. The gamecube was said to have a pretty bad lineup of games, but there is more shit on gamecube I'd rather play than on the Wii right now. There are so many good games on the PS3 and 360 too it's pretty goddamn amazing the Wii is almost outselling them both combined. I didn't beleive it before, but Nintendo fans really will buy any first party title they shit out. Super Mario Galaxy was one of the most boring and quite frankly shittiest games I've ever played, but yet they're making a sequal for it. And really how many different versions of the same game do people need? Super Mario Bros. for the Wii will definately sell like crazy, but it's not going to be any more fun than going back and playing a Mario game on the NES.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Calm your dick down. That 4 player mode looks quite enjoyable to me. Plus the platform will be the same, but I'm sure there will be new levels and everything. Give it a chance you Fellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Problem with a lot of these games is they aren't worth what we're being charged for them. I bought Super Mario Galaxy, beat it in a week or so, and haven't really played it since. It'll probably be the same story for SMG2. I might rent it, but that's it. This game looks like it could be a renter as well.

Even the new Metroid game, it looks pretty good, but I wouldn't buy it. I rented Metroid 3 and beat it in less than a week. Fun game, but I'm not too keen on paying $50+ for it...
    and this is why i love goozex. i buy a game i think looks cool with my points if it sucks or has no replay i sell it again. usualy takes no more than a day to find a buyer. rinse and repeat.

i havent played my Wii in forever though. its still got the red light turned on from when i had a power outtage six or so months ago.
    A problem that I have with Nintendo and sony is the fucken bs they pull with sequels for games. Sony with the mgs series and Nintendo with kingdom hearts.

I shouldn't have to pay over 160 to 200 dollars to play only 1 game to know what's going on in a series.

Microsoft doesn't do that bs. the most they do with games is to creat a book series out of it.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus