Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Super Mario Brothers for Wii

First of all, Kingdom Hearts isn't Nintendo. (fail)

Plus, the best thing to do is use Gamefly. A better version of renting where you keep the game as long as you want and when you send it back, you get the next game on your list in a matter of a day or two. Only buy games you KNOW are worth the money, fuck spending it on a chance it will be good only to regret it later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    First of all, Kingdom Hearts isn't Nintendo. (fail)

Plus, the best thing to do is use Gamefly. A better version of renting where you keep the game as long as you want and when you send it back, you get the next game on your list in a matter of a day or two. Only buy games you KNOW are worth the money, fuck spending it on a chance it will be good only to regret it later.
    I know that, (fail) statement has (failed)

it's a game that I liked that was on the consoles. Both sony and nintendo have handhelds. The problem is they and the game makers think about scoring a quick buck by releasing a shitty sequel on it then release the console game with a statement like you won't know what the fuck is going on unless you play the handheld game.

sorry ninja both sony and nintendo are to blame for this.

gamefly also doesn't matter to me since I don't care for handheld games, doesn't make spending an arm and a leg on a handheld just for one game any less fucked.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump View Post
    A problem that I have with Nintendo and sony is the fucken bs they pull with sequels for games. Sony with the mgs series and Nintendo with kingdom hearts.

I shouldn't have to pay over 160 to 200 dollars to play only 1 game to know what's going on in a series.

Microsoft doesn't do that bs. the most they do with games is to creat a book series out of it.

LOL GOD DAMMIT, kingdom hearts = squaenix + disney which relased on PLAYSTATION.
    http://ds.ign.com/objects/964/964462.html

it's being released on the ds along with another version for the psp

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    Greyson -- says:
    michael says:
    jesus
    it's going to suck
    Still doesn't mean Nintendo holds any ownership of the game, they're just making a profit. Sega still owns all Sonic games, they're just released through all the systems. I don't have a PSP and I'm into the Final Fantasy series, so when I couldn't play Crisis Core, I just read up on it's story line etc and it served just as much as playing it imo.

Plus, I mentioned Gamefly in relation to those who were tired of spending money on games. Companies have to make profit somehow; if you can't afford their handhelds, then tough luck I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Like you said about reading it up, I have done that before. i'll just watch all the cutscenes and read what's going on. did that for thier last kindom hearts game that was on a handheld

gamefly is cool, but I like block buster since I only pay 35 bucks for unlimited rentals.

The only reason I sold the wii and dsi is so I can grab some more blue ray movies.

pretty funny though watching e3 and people are so excited about super mario galaxy 2 just because yoshi is in it. -omfg yoshi!!@! must h@v3:@:@-

the new silent hill looks so good though. It realy looks like a survivor horror game now.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    Greyson -- says:
    michael says:
    jesus
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    why bother with monthly pay rental programs. go on goozex and buy some points. and just keep recylcing those points by selling/buying games. cost you like $40 for a new game and as long as you keep selling the games you dont have to pay any more money really. well its $1 a trade but thats still cheaper than a monthly gamefly fee.