Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scribblenauts

Game looks pretty fun tbh.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

my sister has a DS,gonna play that shit!

It won the Game of Show Award at E3 from Gamespot.com

I tend to find gamespots reviews pretty accurate, so I'm sure this will be worth buying.

Actually wrote that before I saw the battle between cthulu and god, holy shit this game seems awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Absolutely getting this game. Jesus Christ amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    DID YOU READ THAT GUY'S POST?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=217

FUCK

There isn't much gameplay footage available, but it seems like the list of things you can summon is fucking enormous.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/04/pl...-keyboard-cat/

"While trying to stump 5TH Cell's Scribblenauts, it was suggested to us that we should try typing some Internet memes into the game's interface and see if they'd materialize. Our first experiment: Longcat. As it turns out, Longcat is in the game ... and he's looooooong. Equally long, but not pictured, is Longcat's nemesis Tacgnol. Seriously."

I don't know what you'd need to spawn Longcat for, but if that alone doesn't sell millions of copies, I don't know what will.

The only downside is it's probably not M Rated, so you probably can't spawn a mountain of dicks. Oh well.
    I'm highly considering buying a DS just for this now.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    It's a cool game format...but goddamn you nerds are nerdy. :P

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i want it

So I preordered this game a while ago, and I was just reading that "Players who pre-order the game at GameStop and EB Games in the United States, Canada, and Australia will receive a replica of Maxwell's "rooster hat"".

Kind of hilarious. Guess I get this goofy looking hat.

http://kotaku.com/5324428/preorder-s...-a-rooster-hat

Oh, another thing I read on Wikipedia:

A further example of the possibilities of Scribblenauts was discovered through the ESRB's attempt to describe the "cartoon violence" and "comic mischief" within the game as to grant it a "E10+" rating. The ESRB's description includes possible examples of the game's level of violence as "a club can be used to hit an animal; steak can be attached to a baby to attract lions; rockets can be lobbed at a man".[39] These examples have led several gaming journalists to consider this ESRB rating to be one of the funniest in existence.

Awesome.
    Last edited by ShockWave; 08-09-2009 at 03:26 AM.