Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NWP vs BOOM

If BOOM wants a rematch without subs, then make the time something other than 8 fucking in the morning. Saman, Rikku, and myself didn't even sleep the fucking night before so we could make it. I don't know why you're so upset about the subs having the most kills, obviously with a 23 ping that's going to happen.

I really don't know why you're making a scene though. I mean, if we need subs, I'm obviously going to get subs comparable to NWP's skill level. Did you really expect anything less?

I just find it hiliarious that you say we're noobs. Let's take a look at the four highest scores on either team (not counting subs):

BOOM: Ticek (22), Darth (21), Cever (13), Mage (10). NWP: BoomDevil (26), Saman (24), Deadly (22), Rikku (19). Now, common sense would tell you who had the most kills here so I'm not going to bother adding it up. NWP also has players on the same exact skill level as the four of us who refused to wake up at such an hour (49er, Nine, Spyder, etc). Unlike the members of BOOM who could not perform and get more than 10 kills, everyone in this clan would have put up 20+.

Get a new time and we'll play again without subs. I'm looking forward to it.

I ALSO FEEL AS IF THIS FACT HAS NOT BEEN STATED ENOUGH: WE PLAYED BETTER THAN YOU DID WITH A PING SEVEN TIMES HIGHER THAN YOURS IN A GAME WE DONT EVEN PLAY. YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
    Last edited by Spyder; 07-06-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: (goddamn typo bugged the hell out of me)
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

<3 Spyder + Deadly for those posts

I tried explaining Mage quite a few times. He never accepted this.

At least if it were at noon, that would have been an acceptable time to roll up. I probably woke up at 10:30 or so anyways, so I would have been fine with a noon match.

Some players refuse to accept when they get fucked up pretty good. Chaos is a good example of this - until he finally gave in after a few rapes and didn't have any excuses worth dispensing. At least Dice admitted when his team got raped or at least lost most of the time. CBF some noob like this Mage fellow can't even be classier than Dice, goddamnit. You can never be a better player if you don't admit when you weren't good enough and try to improve.

I'd like a rematch just so I can come rape some face atm.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i wanna fucking get my damn gore working so i can shit on ur worthless clan too.

HALP A fellow OUT BROTHA'S FIX MA GORE

Quote Originally Posted by MagE_WiZarD View Post
    Do you need a link to download it?

I think he is being like this because he thinks we are new to gore.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    I still can't get over the fact that he said we're bad, yet we all outscored his 23 ping.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Hey, how about this, the next time we have a war its in a us server, but to make things fair, we will give your clan a 2 man advantage? How about it boom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    LOL wow. I guess denial really does work WAIT O SHIT, WE GOTZ NUMBRZ:

http://members.clan-nwp.com/deadly/nwpboom/nwpboom.html

According to the stats, every NWP (+sub) had at least 19 frags except Creative (Chan4) who had 8 and didn't play every map. That is better than 75% of your team...and almost better than all of them. Furthermore, 75% of our team scored the same or above ALL of your team. That's pretty disparaging for your arguement (10 frags and you played the whole match? shit friend, that's pretty fucking bad).

Even more interestingly, our subs plus all of your top players appear to have adequate ping:
    (players ordered by frag count)...

NWP + SUBS:
    Hell.God - 73
    Maniax - 73
    Godfather - 24
    BoomDevil - 73
    Saman - 173
    Deadly - 173
    Rikku - 223
    Creative - 173

BOOM:
    Darth - 24
    Ticek - 24
    Cever - 74
    Blackout - 23
    Mage - 124
    Sniperlol - 25
    Legend - 223
    Darkos - 223

So you're telling me that Rikku, with 223 ping, almost DOUBLED your score AND was a few shy of outscoring your top two players. Meanwhile he was our second worst (and again, our worst didn't even play all of the rounds it looks like). If you knew anything about how to play with a high ping in a war, you'd know that the higher ping you have the more conservative you need to be. The above pings clearly demonstrate that those with an acceptable ping (124 and lower) all did better than those without. Of course, you don't know that...because you're a noob and haven't been around that long. We've all been around for a very long time and I myself have played in much bigger wars than this with dialup (223+ ping) so I think I know what I'm talking about friendmage. You can't just pretend that you damn near won the war with a 6-0 loss...23-7 rounds. That's not even debatable, friend.

Subs or not, you got your ass handed to you. I mean, fuck, Saman is a terrible player AND a terrible human being...and he outscored your entire team. Your excuses and whineyness are fucking incredible to read.
    FCS!
    If we had acro and 13th on our team I would also have the best score.
    Let's play again with your subs playing as our subs and see who is going to be on top. Just now you all prove how "veterans" you are (veterans my ass).

Maybe you want some examples to see how worthless you all are.
    1)Vertigo:
    I attacked at 3 NWPs and none of them could hit me until acro and 13th came and almost killed me. Then someone else got the kill. This thing happened 3 times in Vertigo.

2)Plant:
    I attacked 4 NWPs and you couldn't kill me until acro came and destroyed my armor.
    Also, I met some of you with full armor and ammo and killed you easily. Actually that's how I got all of my kills.

3)Cube:
    I attacked 3 of you and you couldn't kill me, but suddenly I was killed or almost killed by shiz and acro or 13th. This must have happened in every round in Cube. (I can't say anything for winten, cause I don't know who was he).

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that he said we're bad, yet we all outscored his 23 ping.
    Are you stupid? First of all, I had 123 ping almost all the time. Second, every time I was killed by one of you I had less than 20 hp and almost no armor, and this was a result of a fight between me and one or more of your subs.

If BOOM wants a rematch without subs, then make the time something other than 8 fucking in the morning. Saman, Rikku, and myself didn't even sleep the fucking night before so we could make it.
    Deadly, the problem with the hour was completely your fault. I said that you tell me it's of ur members country so that I find a good time for all of us and you said "no, I only need the time GMT". So don't accuse me.

I'd like a rematch just so I can come rape some face atm.
    Rape your mom first!

Some players refuse to accept when they get fucked up pretty good. Chaos is a good example of this - until he finally gave in after a few rapes and didn't have any excuses worth dispensing. At least Dice admitted when his team got raped or at least lost most of the time. CBF some noob like this Mage fellow can't even be classier than Dice, goddamnit. You can never be a better player if you don't admit when you weren't good enough and try to improve.
    I wouldn't say anything if NWP won fair and square, but when you win only because of your subs I am not supposed to say that you deserved to win.
    I never said anything when we lost to @s7, cause they are a good clan, unlike you.
    Also, I never said anything when I lost to good players in 1vs1s like acro and 13th, who actually raped me.
    So don't say things that are not true just because you are not clever enough to think fo your own.
    And anyway, that's not what acro meant. He tried to explain me that you know how to play, but especially now I can't believe it after I watched you in the war and after I read whjat you say here.

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I think he is being like this because he thinks we are new to gore.
    Jesus! I don't think you are new at gore. Deadly told me the whole "mighty" story of your clan. This doesn't mean you are good just cause you won some clans in prolific ages. Especially you; we had 2on2 (jim + acro vs me + GLR) and you almost had no kills. Remember? Maybe cause of the high ping, don't know.
    The fact that you were good players in retail doesn't mean you are good in SE anyway. I don't know any good player who's not good at pings up to 223.

Quote Originally Posted by Saman View Post
    Hey, how about this, the next time we have a war its in a us server, but to make things fair, we will give your clan a 2 man advantage? How about it boom?
    No, we just want the same subs you had in this war. But you won't let them play with us, cause you are too cowards to do it.

I don't know why you're so upset about the subs having the most kills, obviously with a 23 ping that's going to happen.
    I am not upset cause they had the best scores. I am upset cause they played in this war.

If we need subs, I'm obviously going to get subs comparable to NWP's skill level. Did you really expect anything less?
    What?!?!??!??!
    Comparable to NWP's skill??????????????????????????????
    Is any of the subs comparable with any of you?????????????????????????
    You all are much much worse than all of them.

I ALSO FEEL AS IF THIS FACT HAS NOT BEEN STATED ENOUGH: WE PLAYED BETTER THAN YOU DID WITH A PING SEVEN TIMES HIGHER THAN YOURS IN A GAME WE DONT EVEN PLAY.
    hmmm, what? Ok, let's see:
    BOOM's average ping was 115.
    NWP's average ping with subs' pings counted was 117.
    NWP's average ping without subs' pings counted was 185.

7 times higher? Very good at maths, I see.

If you don't play this game then it's pointless to even talk about it.

Let's take a look at the four highest scores on either team (not counting subs):

BOOM: (....) NWP: BoomDevil (26) .....
    Acro?
    Ok, nvm. Have a nice day and go have yourselves watched by a doctor.
    Bye.

Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagE_WiZarD View Post
    FCS!

Jesus! I don't think you are new at gore. Deadly told me the whole "mighty" story of your clan. This doesn't mean you are good just cause you won some clans in prolific ages. Especially you; we had 2on2 (jim + acro vs me + GLR) and you almost had no kills. Remember? Maybe cause of the high ping, don't know.
    The fact that you were good players in retail doesn't mean you are good in SE anyway. I don't know any good player who's not good at pings up to 223.
    I did have a 375 ping.

There definitely needs to be a rematch on a US server at a decent time.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Oh Wizard, you have a lot to learn young dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I did have a 375 ping.

There definitely needs to be a rematch on a US server at a decent time.
    I'm in for that. Same teams, same result