Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NWP vs BOOM

People still play Gore?
    Mrcho hacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Mrcho hacked.
    That's why everyone is recording a demo if we ever play those idiots in a war.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    His English is actually 100%, yours is god aweful to the point I don't get what you're trying to say most of the time. Learn the difference between what it sounds like in your head and what it should sound like when it's typed out.

Also, saying you don't understand his sentence just proves more that you're bad at english and can't comprehend the language. This topic is done, you're the one that can't type legibly.
    Ok, sure. Try this mf:
    http://www.brothersoft.com/oxford-di...ish-67164.html
    If you see anything wrong with my English, say whatever you want. Otherwise, stfu! I speak better English when I am talking with smarter beings.
    When I talk with stupid people like you, I am not supposed to do that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    ur still a fag
    You are still an *******. Ninja girl, look at his English. Do you still believe he knows better? If you do, you just confirm you are stupid and you can't say something different than what your leader asks you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Just skimmed through this garbage, but anyone who thinks Mrcho is the best player in the game is a fucking Fellow. Back when good people actually played the game he wasn't even in the top 20. If he really is the best, then obviously everyone who plays this game is terrible.
    Skim it again, cause I never said he is the best player in this game. I don't even consider him in the best 25 fcs. Btw, you are not either for they same reason you mention. If you were the best, it would mean you are the only GORE player.
    When you say garbage you mean the whole forum, right?

Say whatever you want from now on. I will only answer after the next war. I got bored of reading all your pointless posts.
    Have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by MagE_WiZarD View Post
    If you see anything wrong with my English, say whatever you want. Otherwise, stfu!
    wat?
    That was my exact thought of his entire post. Although, it's still funny how he's linking dictionary programs that "obviously" make him good at English. So any courses I've ever taken on the subject are thus void and null because using a program is far superior to years of learning it from schooling. Whatever, let this Eurotrash dickbag continue to think he's the greatest shit since the donkey punch and I'll go on about my day.

Destruction also doesn't count with being a legible typer; he's just a hicktown wigmo workin hard at changing some oil. I was refering to 9mm's post anyways, idiotbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    gonna tea bag you nonja

Mage, is english your first language?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saman View Post
    Mage, is english your first language?
    I'd hope not considering he can't speak it fluently.

As far as the Fellow saying Mrcho (awful player) is the best American, yet not in the top 25 Gore players, he must believe the top 25 players in this game are European .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    That was my exact thought of his entire post. Although, it's still funny how he's linking dictionary programs that "obviously" make him good at English. So any courses I've ever taken on the subject are thus void and null because using a program is far superior to years of learning it from schooling. Whatever, let this Eurotrash dickbag continue to think he's the greatest shit since the donkey punch and I'll go on about my day.

Destruction also doesn't count with being a legible typer; he's just a hicktown wigmo workin hard at changing some oil. I was refering to 9mm's post anyways, idiotbox.
    I don't use any english programm/dictionary fcs. I have had english classes in school since I was 5 years old and this year I had ECPE examinations. I don't think I need any programm after 10 years of english lessons. I just don't give a shit. Why shall I write correct when many people do not?

PS: Destruction, sorry for saying you lie about your GORE SE not working