Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NWP vs BOOM

I was prepared until about 1am when i fell asleep.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Nice training. When can we have a clanwar with NWP though (I mean with NWP players)?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Pretty sure we were better off without you.
    Yea, that's true. Acro took his place so you sure were better without him.

Please, next time inform me that we are going to have a war with 8 BOOM vs 3 @s7 + 4 NWP + 1 GR so that I get better tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    we were by far the greatest team in the history of this game, beating every real clan in the game by pretty significant margins. Of course, you guys probably don't remember those teams we beat either. I'll go ahead and give you guys a little history lesson about this great game called Gore: Ultimate Soldier.

NWP, after beating all of the good clans in this game including WYB, LAG, OI, S7, MFT, ROK, ST, etc pretty much took a hiatus, but was revived sometime in 2004/2005 to beat the next rendition of clans (the new WYB, MR, WWI, ISP, LAG again, etc) and then came back once again around 2006 to beat another set of teams (187, Z, L33T, ANK, SS, etc).

Anyway, we're here once again in 2009 to take on whoever is still left playing this game such as yourselves, this CWG nonsense, and SS if they still play this game.

I'd really like to do a 8v8, but if you don't have 8 we can settle for 5v5 or more if you have them.
    I am pretty sure you won every clan. BOOM could beat any clan with subs being the best players in this game.

I thought that we would be less according to what you said in your last sentence, but only 4 NWPs showed up.

Btw, good job acro and the rest of the subs. You made the impossible happen.
    The time was really bad.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by MagE_WiZarD View Post
    Please, next time inform me that we are going to have a war with 8 BOOM vs 3 @s7 + 4 NWP + 1 GR so that I get better tactics.
    Shizzlez is not in @s7!

I cbf getting up at 8:30 in the morning to drive 10 miles into work just to play a clan I've never even heard of (and was pretty sure 4 NWP could take care of anyways) and play in a euro server (which would require some practice time to get used to the latency)

Btw, good job acro and the rest of the subs. You made the impossible happen.
    What was the impossibility?

TBH it was probably a bit easier for you guys because it wasn't a full team of NWP. We've destroyed far better known clans during times when Gore was full of active clans and better players (granted not too much better, like any team chaos put together).

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOL impossible?

fucking loser

im more than 100% sure that the "4" nwp there could have handled you cum dumpsters.

fail.... good try, imo yall should just disband

The 3 of the 4 NWP don't even now how to walk. You had no chance of winning this without the subs, so watch what you say. You are just a bunch of arrogant noobs at pings more than 24. Any of the subs could easily beat 4 of you in 4vs1 so stfu. Even I can. Many times in the war I was alone against 3-4 of you and you couldn't kill me until one of the subs came.

That was a really fair game! Good job elite players with noobs' skills.
    LOL wow. I guess denial really does work WAIT O SHIT, WE GOTZ NUMBRZ:

http://members.clan-nwp.com/deadly/nwpboom/nwpboom.html

According to the stats, every NWP (+sub) had at least 19 frags except Creative (Chan4) who had 8 and didn't play every map. That is better than 75% of your team...and almost better than all of them. Furthermore, 75% of our team scored the same or above ALL of your team. That's pretty disparaging for your arguement (10 frags and you played the whole match? shit friend, that's pretty fucking bad).

Even more interestingly, our subs plus all of your top players appear to have adequate ping:
    (players ordered by frag count)...

NWP + SUBS:
    Hell.God - 73
    Maniax - 73
    Godfather - 24
    BoomDevil - 73
    Saman - 173
    Deadly - 173
    Rikku - 223
    Creative - 173

BOOM:
    Darth - 24
    Ticek - 24
    Cever - 74
    Blackout - 23
    Mage - 124
    Sniperlol - 25
    Legend - 223
    Darkos - 223

So you're telling me that Rikku, with 223 ping, almost DOUBLED your score AND was a few shy of outscoring your top two players. Meanwhile he was our second worst (and again, our worst didn't even play all of the rounds it looks like). If you knew anything about how to play with a high ping in a war, you'd know that the higher ping you have the more conservative you need to be. The above pings clearly demonstrate that those with an acceptable ping (124 and lower) all did better than those without. Of course, you don't know that...because you're a noob and haven't been around that long. We've all been around for a very long time and I myself have played in much bigger wars than this with dialup (223+ ping) so I think I know what I'm talking about friendmage. You can't just pretend that you damn near won the war with a 6-0 loss...23-7 rounds. That's not even debatable, friend.

Subs or not, you got your ass handed to you. I mean, fuck, Saman is a terrible player AND a terrible human being...and he outscored your entire team. Your excuses and whineyness are fucking incredible to read.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOL

man i fucking love you sometimes spyder.

suck on that cock wizard.

just straight up facts n screen shots,

just uninstall while ur @ it, you worthless sack of shit

I played terrible with that 24 ping