Thread: Girl Arrested for swearing on 911 call

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I would have arrested her too.

LOL you're kidding, right Acromus? I'm hoping you follow up with "well, I'd arrest her just to enforce a mandatory strip search" or something. I'd be cussing too if the fucker lazily answered after calling twice and was that prick-ish. Seems as if he was placed on 911 calls because he did something to get taken out of the field and was resentful of it.

I wonder if he was put on the phones because he was in trouble for something he did in the field...he seems like someone that's resentful of having to do that job as he lazily answered the phone and hung up on her like that. I don't think there's really any excuse to hang up on a 911 call...much less if you haven't even found out the issue at all. I would think as a police officer you're trained how to handle high-stress situations and he's been an officer long enough to be able to properly engage someone who is angry and highly emotional due to the stressful situation at hand. She didn't even mean for him to hear that, she was just saying it because the guy wouldn't pick up the phone and he happened to catch it. If he had just known that and moved on (even saying "take a breath and tell me the situation") there would never been an issue - he obviously made an issue by purposely taking offense and completely overreacting to it. Maybe he didn't have 911 response training or something and wasn't qualified for such a task...but to arrest her (after cussing at her and personally attacking her, even - that is called "irony") should be against his better judgment as a trained officer. He seemed to be pretty hot already and was just waiting for someone to set him off...it's just unfortunate that his actions could have killed someone and could have resulted in the department getting sued and his boss possibly losing his job over it too (worst case scenario). He gives good cops (like Mark) who want to help people a bad name by being so far up his ass with drunken power and disregard for professionalism even in the face of controversy. I'd HATE to see how he is out in the field, holy crap. I'm sure he's 10x more of a prick.

Oh, and a girl that has a filthy mouth now and again is pretty hot.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Wow.. I hope she does sue the department for whatever reason she can and wins.. and I hope that cop gets shot in the face soon
    Fucking asshole cop. Shouldn't you god damn expect foul language if someone is panicing? Should be stripped of his badge for being a complete fuckup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)