Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ClanWar

Are you faggots up for a ClanWar?

Like Deadly would say, I didnt play gore in last 6 years and my mouse is broken + Im running on a Pentium 2 433MHz with a 12" CRT screen playing on my neighbours PC & stealing his wireless internet in the same time his wife is trying to hit me on the head with a bat as Im playing, but It doesnt matter, I'll still play and pwn ya ..

Find at least 5 or 6 ppl, if ever we have less than 5 ppl it doesnt matter we will still play you, 4vs6 or 4vs7, after all you're just a bunch of noobzers

How does 1st August sound?

Choose 2 maps

no chik, 1 heavy, 1 sniper, less gai possible and more skills involved to reduce your gainess
    sorry you are too good, we wont play.
    Just fractured my hand today but it doesnt matter, Ill play one handed.
    We're not playing anything less than 8v8, so you better start recruiting.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

okay you say youre gonna pwn us... but right after we hand your ass to you like every other clan in this damn game, youre gonna just use ALL those excuses you JUST named...

"oh well its cuz i got some bitch shoving a bat in my ass after fisting some faggot thus shattering my hand cuz im a little bitch"

eat shit Fellow.

youre gonna say all kinds of possible excuses when you lose

Nice excuse to refuse to play against us, no problem, 8vs8 it is ... if we dont have 8 members, 8 of your members will play so it will be 6vs8 or 7vs8, if EVER we dont have 8 members that show up, if not it will be 8vs8

So up for it?
    youre so fucking stupid you dumb worthless piece of shit,

i never said we wont play you...
    im sure nwp is down, its always the other clan that cant get their shit together...then when theystart losing they all claim hax omg and switch teams try and team kill etc.

something im willing to bet money you fags will do

cuz im sure i could do a 1 v 8 with not having played in over 6 months and still shit on your chest bitch.

+ i luv u

i think dest has developed a fetish for shitting on chests.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    youre so fucking stupid you dumb worthless piece of shit,

i never said we wont play you...
    im sure nwp is down, its always the other clan that cant get their shit together...then when theystart losing they all claim hax omg and switch teams try and team kill etc.

something im willing to bet money you fags will do

cuz im sure i could do a 1 v 8 with not having played in over 6 months and still shit on your chest bitch.

+ i luv u
    Goddamn you are so fucking stupid atm
    damn, youre the sperm that shoulda been swallowed