Gore used to be incredibly fun. You used to be able to join a server with a bunch of guys you knew and regularly played with, and it wasn't just fun to run around and shoot, but it was often socially enjoyable. There were always the shit disturbers, but everyone was fairly friendly with the other clans, not just their own.

Now it seems most of the clans are either incredibly childish or too serious about the game, and any freelance players in the game are basically idiots. In the last few years I've frequently played with a fake playername because I had no desire to talk to anyone. Too many children and faggots. There's too much hostility and bullshit in this game; it's a waste of time and effort to organize clan wars anymore because they're never fun. Clan wars used to be much more enjoyable. There really aren't any respectable clans anymore.

It also seems that many players are inherently hostile towards NWP because NWP has dominated Gore for so long. This never used to be a problem when there were a number of skilled clans (LAG, WWI, etc. etc.). Despite the expected arguments and bullshit within the community, there was always some respect towards the other clans. I can't recall anyone joining a clan's forum and suggesting a clan war like some fucking child (see OP).

I'm not sure if you're looking for some sort of false sense of accomplishment, because that's all you're going to get from warring an inactive clan. It won't be a fun war, I can pretty much guarantee it, so I don't know why you're here. If you're just trying to claim some title in Gore by beating NWP, you're shit out of luck.