Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ClanWar

Retards always remind me of how happy I am to be normal, thank you NWP for making me happy.
    hah.

If normal is playing Gore 12 hours daily, then I'm glad to be unnormal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    i would also like to vouch for loving the feel of a vagina. Not the one you were birthed from.
    For the amount of time TKO, Seek, Mrcho, and those other awful faggots play this game, they're all pretty fucking terrible.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    id playing 12 hrs a day and still being the shittiest of the shitty.

rarley do any of us play anymore and we're still better

how does that make you feel to be a pathetic faggot playing gore all day and still sucking

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcho View Post
    Nice excuse to refuse to play against us, no problem, 8vs8 it is ... if we dont have 8 members, 8 of your members will play so it will be 6vs8 or 7vs8, if EVER we dont have 8 members that show up, if not it will be 8vs8

So up for it?
    I said 8v8, so common sense would tell you you'll need 8 players. That means no 6v8 or 7v8.

Anyway, after this next war with whatever fucking clan just asked us for a war, I'm never playing this game again. Kids like Mrcho, TKO, Seek, and the other faggots in that clan make this such a bad game. A few of us have moved on to real games that don't suck near as much dick, while the rest of us have become busy in real life and just don't have time for games at all.

Plus, after the first two attempts at a war, both of which were fucking awful, there is no goddamn way I'm trying it again. You guys are just not fun to play against. It's just a fucking camp fest with those foreign idiots talking shit from the comfort of their own spawn.

And dest, of course they are going to make excuses. We won the last match because the idiots left half way though because they said we were making their pings higher, even though we were lagging way more than they were. Of course the lag issue wasn't a problem until those cocksuckers experienced it.

Goddamn getting raged atm over such an awful game against such an awful team. These kids are fucking failures who didn't even play the game during its prime yet think they're the fucking best thing that ever happened to Gore.

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

luv u diddlz <3

god i just rage came. ty diddlez.