Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dumb Fellows are dumb

oh and

http://www.chimpout.com/

is where i originally found the article, website all about hatin Fellows...

prolly greatest website ive ever visited .

alot of funny shit for the most part, but then theres the cold hard truth like this article..

good reads tbh

Fucking hell , what is this, the KKK forums? Just becuase certain communities of blacks have not turned out well that does not mean you have to berate an entire race. As dumb as i may think the "Thug" mentality is, its just that, a mentality. If you have something against the African-American culture, take it out against that, not their race.
    The site Dest linked last is pretty much a blatant, white supremasist site. Everyone is entitled to their opinion(s) though, I suppose. I think you missed the entire point of the thread, Saman. Its the fact that they're living up to stereotypes that are considered racist, but are proving to be factual.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Sweet avatar ^
    Finally finished reading. Good read. I actually LOL'd a few times ("Pregnancy was common among the blacks, though many black girls were so fat I could not tell the difference."), but it was interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saman View Post
    Fucking hell , what is this, the KKK forums? Just becuase certain communities of blacks have not turned out well that does not mean you have to berate an entire race. As dumb as i may think the "Thug" mentality is, its just that, a mentality. If you have something against the African-American culture, take it out against that, not their race.
    fuck off fag you obviously missed the point. it wasnt about a whole race, it was about a specific group. Americanized Fellows. i really cbf this god damn african american bull shit too. they are not african american. they are black americans. african americans are usually hardworking people who value everything about america. they grew up in africa and moved to america. they know what a hard life really is. cbf these nigs thinking that because they had some ancestors from africa they are special. GTFO i say. am i scottish american then? i mean my grandparents came from scotland. im certainly closer to scottish american than any of those idiots are to african american. but no im just white and im evil because of it.
    Good point. I think they use the "African American" thing just to drive the point that they're special and deserve special treatment rather than pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps. I think that Martin Luther King would be pretty annoyed with these types of people. He's the perfect example of what I think that community should try to emulate...yet many of them are content just looking for handouts in whatever way they can. They can actually find really creative ways to get "da green" without actually working

PS I didn't bother to go to Dest's site posted there because I figured it was some supremacist site...which I really cbf with no more than I want to listen to Rush Limbaugh drone on about ignorant shit.

PSS lol saman, you live in Canada. You have no experience in these types of environments. The most thug you've ever seen is Keenan...which is the furthest thing from...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I have a hard time believing the legitimacy of this article due to the website it's from, but this is exactly what I've heard from people being around them. I was going to post my view on the black race as a whole and dave nailed it before I did... there's "blacks" which are generally nice people, like another person in the crowd; and then there's Fellows. Fellows are like our version of white trash. They are bottomfeeding piles of shit, and can't even conform to the norm majority of society, so they created one just for them. One they won't let any non-blacks in, and coincidentally one everyone looks down upon. One where ignorance is hailed with a gleaming golden tooth and where violence is that of an everyday occurence.

I see what saman was saying, Dest keeps repeating something about hating Fellows this and that in his posts lolz, he's probably actually racist and doesn't realize the rest of us are joking
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Yes I thinks it's their version of white trash but it some affects a much larger percentage of their population. I think this because they know society feels bad for them and give them the excuse that it's not their fault. White trash are usually just thought of as idiots and are left to fend for themselves. The children see this and eventually figure out hey I don't want to be worthless I'm going to make some thing of myself. Unlike the blacks who see it as easy money and a life style glorified in rap and other mainstream media.
    dunno but i hate Fellows