Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psp GO vs DSI

TWAS 10 DOLLARS MY GOOD FRIEND NO WORRIEZ
    WENT WITH A DSI, FUCKING SHITS AWWWESOME. GOD DAMN CAPTURED SOME POKEMONS TODAY. WANT SCRIBBLENAUGHTS THOUGH.

+ internet on the dsi, shits stacked
    Yeah, you can trade pokemanz with fellows in japan and shit. It's pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Perfectly happy with my PSP, especially getting it and the number of games I got for as cheap as I did. Crisis Core was a major letdown, though. I've ever been big on FF games, but this one just sucks shit straight out of my asshole. I don't think I've ever returned a game in the same day that I've bought it. I'd probably get a DS, but I'm not looking for regurgitated gameplay; I want something innovative, not just a new story.

(In before Scribblenauts.)

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    boom friend, DS has a shit ton of innovative gameplay. how can it not. its the only system with standard controls but also has a second screen thats touch.
    I'm not saying everything is necessarily repeated from older stuff, it just seems like the majority of things are, to me at least. Big kudos to them for making a touch screen that's actually viable (in most games.) I guess I'm just hoping for some new, great series of games to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    http://pspgo.co.uk/

nintendo wins

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    PSP is, basically, just what it's title means; a playstation portable. Whatever you find on a PSP has more than likely been taken from some other playstation game. I can only think of a few unique games for it. The DS has a multitude of games that were created just for the system and have a far different gameplay than any other handheld system. Even some of the games made for all systems are much different on the DS and not a carbon copy. If the DS has a big con to it, it's definitely not 'regurgitated' gameplay.
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    The DS/GBA has/had a multitude of direct ports from the SNES/N64, including but not limited to super mario 64, diddy kong racing, ridge racer, rayman, final fantasy 3 and 4, chrono trigger, legend of zelda: link to the past, mario party, street fighter 2, donkey kong country 1 through 3, super mario world, and mario kart, and these are just off the top of my head. A few of them have slight changes and very little added content, but they are still ports.

It is no different than the ports from the PS1 to the PSP. They do it because the games sold well origionally and they will make a lot of money from selling them again. I really doubt there are more ports on the PSP than the DS tbh, that number is probably pretty similar on each console.

With this said, I suggest getting an Atari Lynx.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Actually, Final Fantasy III was remodeled to be all 3D, the characters were actually given a backstory wherein the original they had none. It's hardly a port, they took it's overall plot and remade the world.

From as many ports there are on the DS, there's at least double that number in unique games for it. I could list off a bunch if you really want me to, but it's not that hard to find most of them.