Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RAGE

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Too bad there hasn't been any real innovation out of ID since Quake, no matter how promising their new titles were.
    Duno, I thought ET was decent enough in 2003. Before that there was nothing since 1999's Quake 3. Id may have created the FPS, but they surely haven't revolutionized anything in a long time.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

TBH A new FPS with a crosshair centric aiming system, but like resident evil 4's over the shoulder third person view would be in a sweet fast paced environment. I like to think of like Combat Arms with Far cry graphics + over the shoulder view = win.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    TBH A new FPS with a crosshair centric aiming system, but like resident evil 4's over the shoulder third person view would be in a sweet fast paced environment. I like to think of like Combat Arms with Far cry graphics + over the shoulder view = win.
    I really like this idea; Gears of War 2 is pretty good, but its not fast paced at all. I wonder why nobody has made the connection yet to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    I just rented this game (see vid) for the Wii. It's worth a rent, IMO.

Also, one of the guys that does the commentary is the voice of Bender, which is awesome.
    Friend of mine bought that game; said it's pretty leet. I always meant to get around to watching him play it, now I don't have to. Thank you Steven. <3

LOOKS REPETITIVE AS FUCK.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    LOOKS REPETITIVE AS FUCK.
    alot of the reviewers of the game said the same

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    The dude from X-Play liked it apparently - he said that it isn't a "deep" story/game by any means, but if you like to just kill some time running around and killing things in creative ways then it's a pretty cool game. It's not meant to blow your mind and change your world like The Watchman on Blu-Ray DVD ( AFTER you read the book).

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    The dude from X-Play liked it apparently - he said that it isn't a "deep" story/game by any means, but if you like to just kill some time running around and killing things in creative ways then it's a pretty cool game. It's not meant to blow your mind and change your world like The Watchman on Blu-Ray DVD ( AFTER you read the book).
    You just had to fucking do it, didn't you? Fuck.

ive played and beat madworld. ITs not any more repatative then any other game where you do objectives and have badguys in the game. Also the bad guys change, and you can kill everyone with any object you kind find almost.

tons of blood, swearing, sexual references, and god damn winnery.