View Poll Results: Do you rumple or fold your toilet paper?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • fold

8 72.73%
  • rumple

2 18.18%
  • chinese anal water washer

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW DO YOU WIPE ? Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Duno, I do a mix of both. I fold in slightly off center overlapping (10 to 25% 'array' - similar to holding a hand of cards) layers and "rumple" near the top where my fingers hold. Not sure why I do this. I suppose because if it's a straight fold, I fear there isn't enough grip and that the paper may slide away from my fingers...thus leaving me fingering my own shit drenched asshole. A fear I take seriously enough to develop my very own shit paper folding method.
    Holy fucking shit I use the array tactic as well.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

GENTLEMEN: This is a good day.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	how-do-you-wipe.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	166

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
    done!

duno about that atm. cbf trying to make humor out of such an important topic.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

It does not have my tried and true "array staggering" format. So frankly: fuck your popular wiping methods.

Personally speaking I "Fold" my paper

On another note: where is the worst place you had to take a shit?

Mine would be my old job (workplace). One day the owners of the company decided that their employee's were spending to much time in the bathroom. And by that I mean hiding in the toilet stalls where nobody could find them. So what was their remedy? They took out the stall walls and doors. So basically if you had to take a shit you had to sit on a toilet (1 of 4) and shit out in the open for all to see (anyone that entered the bathroom or anyone sitting on a toilet next to you also taking a shit).

It's one thing to piss next to another guy but IMO taking a shit is not meant for others to see. I don't want someone watching me shit nor do I want to sit next to someone taking a shit or walk into a bathroom and see someone taking a shit (that's the whole point of the stall walls and doors ffs).
    My "worst" shit is actually a cool story. As I think about it, I had some great shits in my life ... but I'll tell you just about one of them.

As a kid we were on holiday on Kos/Greece. I was around 8 years old. I was wearing my swimming shorts and desperately needed to shit, because there was probably something in the food that gave me diarrhea.
    We were at one of these clubs with a lot of bungalows, a big swimming pool and so on. Anyways, while swimming I suddenly felt the urgent need to shit and was getting out of the water asking some guy where the next toilet is. He told me and I ran towards it. Just when I entered the door I pulled my shorts down and shit all over the floor
    I was sort of embarassed and locked me up in a toilet cabin to wipe my ass clean. Then I checked if no1 was around and ran out of the place again.

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus View Post
    My "worst" shit is actually a cool story. As I think about it, I had some great shits in my life ... but I'll tell you just about one of them.

As a kid we were on holiday on Kos/Greece. I was around 8 years old. I was wearing my swimming shorts and desperately needed to shit, because there was probably something in the food that gave me diarrhea.
    We were at one of these clubs with a lot of bungalows, a big swimming pool and so on. Anyways, while swimming I suddenly felt the urgent need to shit and was getting out of the water asking some guy where the next toilet is. He told me and I ran towards it. Just when I entered the door I pulled my shorts down and shit all over the floor
    I was sort of embarassed and locked me up in a toilet cabin to wipe my ass clean. Then I checked if no1 was around and ran out of the place again.
    Flawless Victory
    Fatality
    LOL goddamn @ these stories, fucking horrid.

Earlier this year I was going camping with a group of my friends, and I somehow ended up having to drive my girlfriend and three other girls. For some reason I was not feeling well, and halfway down the dirt road I had to stop. Fortunately there was toilet paper handy in the truck, because I literally grabbed it and quickly made my way down to a pretty little spot near a nice creek, and emptied my asshole immediately. It was a goddamn photo finish, because my stomach was hurting pretty bad, dunno what I ate. Didn't have time to shit anywhere convenient, or dig a hole, it was just an oozing pile that anyone hiking along the stream bank could stumble upon with ease. Left a little pile of toilet paper near a bush and hurried back to the truck. I might have retold my story if my guy friends were the passengers, but I played it off as an innocent piss in the woods to the girls.