View Poll Results: Do you rumple or fold your toilet paper?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • fold

8 72.73%
  • rumple

2 18.18%
  • chinese anal water washer

1 9.09%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HOW DO YOU WIPE ? Part 2

LOL FUCK THESE ARE GREAT

Goddamn I'd just LOL walking into a bathroom and seeing 4 toilets without walls.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I saw a washroom recently where the stalled toilet had walls, but they were so low that anyone over 5'4 could see right over them and the guy who was shitting. Pretty fucking stupid.
    I found a big surprise in my bathroom's toilet one weekend one of my cousins was staying over. I was just taking a stroll to the bathroom to release some brown when I was frozen in place at the sight I saw in the toilet. It looked as if a fucking kidney had fallen out of someone's ass and landed directly in the center of the bowl. Unable to comprehend how someone could take a shit the size of a soda can and not scream their lungs into oblivion, I also noticed there was absolutely no toilet paper swimming around with it. How the flying fuck can something like that travel through your intestines and not rip the shit out of them? This kid definitely doesn't have a sphincter anymore, that shit was annihilated a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    LOL goddamn, when I was really young (around 7 or my dad stopped by the house of some step-cousins who were at their mom's house (by that time, divorced from the family). I had to take a shit for like half the day, so I went to the bathroom and clogged their toilet. There was no plunger (seriously, who doesn't keep a plunger in the bathroom?) and my dad kept knocking on the door to hurry up because he wanted to get going. I didn't know what to do. I thought about not wiping my ass, but goddamn that is disgusting. I thought about wiping and throwing the tissues out the window...but being on a street corner, that would probably turn out really fucking bad. So I settled on just throwing them in the toilet...except on the last one, it was so full I didn't want to make it any worse than it was, so I threw it in the garbage, put the lid down, and walked out. I was noticeably impatient after and we left after a few minutes. I tried to act like it was all good though, LOL. I always figured I'd hear about that through my dad, but I've still to this day never heard anything about it.

I always felt sort of guilty, but cbf if I'm going to pull a totlz and break that shit up with my goddamn hands. They should have had a plunger

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    This silvester (new years eve) we had a kickass party at a friends place. All drunk and stoned and full of awesome meat fondue we made. All in all we were around 40 people. Anyways at around 4am I wanted to take a dump. I urgently needed to shit. So I went to the toilette. I've never seen such a huge shit. Someone must have been so proud of this fucken huge pile of shit that he didn't flush it down the toilet. There was also no toilet paper lying anywhere. And this shit was just so amazingly huge. At the lower there was some lighter colored shit. And on top there was a browner sausage. But really it was the most beautiful and perfect shit I've ever seen. It had like the mass of a 1-1,5 litre bottle.
    Everyone was amazed by this pile.

So I had to get on the toilet upstairs. Because it smelled so bad in that small toilet and I didn't dare to flush it down, but rather show it to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    LOL FUCK THESE ARE GREAT

Goddamn I'd just LOL walking into a bathroom and seeing 4 toilets without walls.
    Dude Im' telling you it IS (to this day) the oddest fucking thing I ever saw in my life ! ! ! It's one thing to "hear" another person dropping a load in a toilet stall next to you, it's another to walk into a bathroom and seeing them sitting (taiking a shit) or standing up (wiping their ass). . . IMO it's just fuken wrong to SEE . . .