Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Slim $300 Aug. 24

raters said halo sucked, and paragraphs sucked more.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    tldr
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Halo is fucking garbage.
    ur garbage

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    lolumad.

Grow up, dickbag. Everything said here is all in good fun and lay off the roids.

no im not mad, i was just trying to cause some ruckus on these forums... and i understand that you have to insult me and assume i use roids cuz youre some lard ass wrls piece of shit

luvu fatboy

loleatdick

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    fuck the raters! play it and return with in 30days if u dont like it

its a damn good game

Dest, when you take pictures, do you pucker your lips?
    what the hell??

I don't think I've ever written over 5 paragraphs to respond to a piece of shit like you, nor would I bother.

ODST sucks shit. I wish Bungie would pull their head out of their ass and stop selling the same recycled bullshit over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    no im not mad, i was just trying to cause some ruckus on these forums... and i understand that you have to insult me and assume i use roids cuz youre some lard ass wrls piece of shit

luvu fatboy

loleatdick
    Must have got mad to type out a hateful post like that. And I think you're going to have to dig deeper in your insults of me, because fatboy just doesn't cut it. Nice attempt though for someone with Downs. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik View Post
    I don't think I've ever written over 5 paragraphs to respond to a piece of shit like you, nor would I bother.

ODST sucks shit. I wish Bungie would pull their head out of their ass and stop selling the same recycled bullshit over and over.
    doing alot better than gore did!
    your opinion doesnt matter anyway faggot youre just sucking up your boyfriends dick tryin to back him up. wrls

quit life homo

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    Must have got mad to type out a hateful post like that. And I think you're going to have to dig deeper in your insults of me, because fatboy just doesn't cut it. Nice attempt though for someone with Downs. Keep it up.
    LMAO!!!i could say the same, you MUST HAVE been mad to say i have downs....that came out of no where,pathetic attempt. but good try

how ever, you on the other hand youre a fat boy, you cant even see your penis. quit eating twinkies and get on the treadmill porky

dest you fail at logic and insulting people. just stop, its sad and not even in a funny way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    dest you fail at logic and insulting people. just stop, its sad and not even in a funny way.
    this. no one cares how insecure you are, but trying to RL insult someone over the internet is pathetic. you should instead make fun of him for having the job of a mexican: laying concrete, or whatever his ass does. which can be countered by you changing oil, also the job of a mexican. as far as I am concerned, Fellow, you are the most wrls of all on these forums atm

anyway, all halo games suck, period. every single one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow