Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Slim $300 Aug. 24

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Never understood why faggots would devote time to a game just to piss people off. I mean, we all pissed people off in Gore and CA and shit, but we did it by completely ass fucking them into submission. I don't ever remember spending time in a game just team killing and raging and generally just being a goddamn scumbag Fellow.
    LOL truth, and if we ever did TK or something it was against each other
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

btw this midget could kick your asses!

:@
    After I put my hand on your forehead, could you reach me?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    Halo is by far easier than CoD4. Don't be short with us.
    youre a dumbass re read what i said, i told you i play both, cod4 on pc only tho.

cod4 is even easier cuz TKing can be on/off i can just lay down somewhere and block a pathway go grab some food and a drink and come back to bitching and whining its hilarious.
    or standing next to someone whos sniping so they cant take cover.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    After I put my hand on your forehead, could you reach me?
    im more than sure 100% sure your small arms couldnt defend you from shit

nah i love to play the games i payed for i never would buy a game just to piss off people.
    i just do it while still managing to be at the top of the list with frags and least deaths.
    well seems pretty easy to be at the top when you are fucking ruining any chance a person had at getting a kill by TK'ing him or jamming him in a corner.
    im more than sure 100% sure your small arms couldnt defend you from shit
    And your even smaller ones could

LOL NINJAGATOR WITH THE SHORT COMMENT, FUCKING WIN,

also imma give your topic right back, but bioshock should of won best fps of the year in 2007 aginst halo.

But in all seriousness halo was okay, i dont like how they played the other 2 halo games right from the first(OR SO IT WOULD SEEM.), with minimal story change and graphical increase.

Lets look at it this way, Two franchises with two only-exclusive games.

xbox with their FPS of Halo, and PS3 had their Resistance (fps style, not GOW style, we'll pick up on that later.) Halo combat evolved was the best, due to the fact it was a new style of shooter, space marines, weapons, alien race, fucking epic. Theme song was great as well. AS far as im told number 2 has the BEST multiplayer, due to the fact of great server connections, decent community, level up system, achievements, unlockables etc. The fact that number one when from number two DIDNT CONNECT, it was all taken from the book series. Which made it god damn confusing, until you got to the point where they explain whats happening in the first 10 mins of games.

Resistance on the other hand, was a great game as well. they had Aliens, WW2 theme, unique storyline, the word "chimeria" which is always badass, and the coolest bosses ever. In resistance 2 you can fight a KRAKKEN, SHIT ROCKS. Also props to both halo and reistance for having unique gun ideas both rock.

as far as multiplayer with resistance 2, it is THE BEST multiplayer i have ever played, 64 player deathmatch? its like a god damn war. its god damn reeses for breakfast. Also co-op missions, i think 12 of them or so that are only played online, with bosses, ranks, classes, and upgrades.

Overall, halo was good, resistance was good, both consoles ended up doing well, and the fact is (non fanboy comment) that xbox is actually going under in profiting due to sonys game lineup in 2009-2010, so all those people who said "ps3 will take off" after its been played and worked out, is true.

I mean look at the lineup coming out

Modern warfare 2 (both)
    Drakes uncharted forest 2 (ps3, bungi employees were caught at e3 playing this game for hours saying it was amazing)
    Assassins creed (both)
    God of war 3 (ps3)
    Quantum theory (ps3 version of GOW)

and some more i cant recall right now.

and dest is of well height, i am also short for a guy, i am 5'11.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    well seems pretty easy to be at the top when you are fucking ruining any chance a person had at getting a kill by TK'ing him or jamming him in a corner.
    theres no way in hell id ever be at the top if i tried to do this to all of my teammates in every round played.

its 1 or 2 people usually every round that always get furious at the simplest things.
    its simple to spot these idiots in the pregame lobby. just talk shit, the smart ones dont say anything back the ones that get raged right away... well jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    LOL NINJAGATOR WITH THE SHORT COMMENT, FUCKING WIN,

also imma give your topic right back, but bioshock should of won best fps of the year in 2007 aginst halo.

But in all seriousness halo was okay, i dont like how they played the other 2 halo games right from the first(OR SO IT WOULD SEEM.), with minimal story change and graphical increase.

Lets look at it this way, Two franchises with two only-exclusive games.

xbox with their FPS of Halo, and PS3 had their Resistance (fps style, not GOW style, we'll pick up on that later.) Halo combat evolved was the best, due to the fact it was a new style of shooter, space marines, weapons, alien race, fucking epic. Theme song was great as well. AS far as im told number 2 has the BEST multiplayer, due to the fact of great server connections, decent community, level up system, achievements, unlockables etc. The fact that number one when from number two DIDNT CONNECT, it was all taken from the book series. Which made it god damn confusing, until you got to the point where they explain whats happening in the first 10 mins of games.

Resistance on the other hand, was a great game as well. they had Aliens, WW2 theme, unique storyline, the word "chimeria" which is always badass, and the coolest bosses ever. In resistance 2 you can fight a KRAKKEN, SHIT ROCKS. Also props to both halo and reistance for having unique gun ideas both rock.

as far as multiplayer with resistance 2, it is THE BEST multiplayer i have ever played, 64 player deathmatch? its like a god damn war. its god damn reeses for breakfast. Also co-op missions, i think 12 of them or so that are only played online, with bosses, ranks, classes, and upgrades.

Overall, halo was good, resistance was good, both consoles ended up doing well, and the fact is (non fanboy comment) that xbox is actually going under in profiting due to sonys game lineup in 2009-2010, so all those people who said "ps3 will take off" after its been played and worked out, is true.

I mean look at the lineup coming out

Modern warfare 2 (both)
    Drakes uncharted forest 2 (ps3, bungi employees were caught at e3 playing this game for hours saying it was amazing)
    Assassins creed (both)
    God of war 3 (ps3)
    Quantum theory (ps3 version of GOW)

and some more i cant recall right now.

that's a damn good post will, Ive never owned a play station just because the majority of my friends all have owned x box's and well you typically tend to want to play with your friends...

bio shock was bad ass, good story line nice graphics. downside was there was no online multiplayer, i bought the game because it had such good ratings a few friends bought it but i got bored very quickly because there was no multiplayer.

halo 2 mp was the best mp out of any of the halo series(halo 1 did have xbox connect via computer)

i bought assassins creed, my friend said it was badass i went home tossed it in my xbox and looked for multiplayer.. there was no multiplayer so i returned it within20 minutes of buying it

ive never played resistance so icant say much about that.. GoW was fun but, that was a game i would just cyclone on and off with got bored with it quickly then in a couple weeks wanna play again. it was an ongoing thing

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    And your even smaller ones could
    they could... i doubt im growing any taller,thats why i work out. so im not some scrawny bitch like you

jokes on you, he's fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne
    average male height is 5'10"