Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Slim $300 Aug. 24

fucking lol'ed so hard.
    LOL just the implication that the Watchman isn't long/drawn out/boring...it's just that Didlz had trouble handling such a movie...good chucklez atm.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Lol the ghostbusters port of PS3 blows unforutantly.

The problem is that there was such a diverse crowd that this issue of xboxvsps3 got out. I mean most people were like "depends on what games you want blah blah blah" but now its turning into a religion imo.

Some people try to be intelligent and say "based on their older games blah blah sold to this company blah blah makes for this blah blah corperate whores."

Truth was and is written on BOTH xbox and ps3 home forums, the ps3 is a bit more powerful of a machine based on the fact of what they were trying to do with their hardware. Problem is that game companys having such a hard time writting and produicing games for it, that they made it for the xbox, and ported it to ps3 which then turns into lower resolution, blur marks, and other little annoyances. BUT when you do get a game thats made for the ps3, god of war 3, killzone, mgs4, lbp, resistance, etc. It looks fantatsic, and the fact that ps3 has a DEDICATED SERVER online guarentees almost no connection or drop problems.

So back on topic now, the ps3 looked great, lets just hope it wont have a heating problem some how. ALSO lets hope it has backwards compatibility.

Question: The ps3 you can switch out the HD with a normal one you buy off the internetz. So the ps3 slim, will that require a laptop kind of hard drive, that will cost you out the ass?
    That's where I played the Ghostbusters game, and the PS3 didn't have any problems with it, that I saw. It's still very enjoyable regardless of the system it's on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    it just says sata HD nine. I imagine it's a 3.5 inch hard drive but the 2.5 inch drives aren't that much more expensive.
    @9mm: wat

Also, fuck this shit. My family JUST bought a silver slim PS2 after our original one from 01 finally shit the bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Mr. Silver Slim is a beast tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    PS2 sucks dick.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Actually if you read the book and then watch the movie in the silver PS2, The Watchman is a fucking great movie.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Actually if you read the book and then watch the movie in the silver PS2, The Watchman is a fucking great movie.
    It has to be a SLIM silver ps2, or else the movie just fucking blows.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow