Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garrett the BAMF

I'm going to go ahead and share with you a story of epic proportions including a fellow Jigga by the name of Garrett. (Mainly because he probably wouldn't type this up himself.)

One week ago, Garrett and I went to our friend Cory's apartment for a small party (The place where those pictures were taken). While there, Cory mentioned how his mom might walk in sometime early in the morning and Garrett, seemingly joking at the time, said something along the lines of, "She can sleep with me." After a bit of chuckling and joking, Cory said, "Well, I'll see if she wants to come party next week with us, and if she's totally okay with it, I don't mind." At this point, it sounded like the chance of this happening would be pretty slim since Cory also mentioned how she would probably feel uncomfortable sleeping with a guy that's her son's age.

Next week arrived, so Garrett and I head back over to pal Cory's for another good drunken time. We were partying for an hour or so and Cory received a text from his mom mentioning how she's feeling horny, which pretty much raised Garrett's chances greatly. Later on, Cory is called by his mother saying that she's in the parking lot, smoking some green, so Cory, another guy named Robert, and myself go up to attend. I was told the next day that when I first saw Cory's mom, I looked over to him and widely mouthed the word "Dayum". She is easily classified as a milf, and all I could really think was, "Good luck Garrett". After we did a few hits, we go back to the apartment where the two are introduced. Soon, they walked out onto the porch to talk and such. A good 30 minutes had gone by with them still out there, so a few of us go out to check up on mainly Garrett. He seemed a bit discouraged, saying that their conversation wasn't going anywhere and that she probably wouldn't be interested.

Not much longer, everyone started preparing to crash out and Cory's mom laid down on the longest couch in the room. Cory then continually insisted for Garrett to lay down next to her and see where it goes from there. (Yes, he's trying to get his friend to fuck his mother. I find that pretty awesome.) Myself hardly able to stand anymore, fell onto the couch across from them and I instantly passed out.. mostly likely from the weed + beer combination going on in me. My eyes didn't open again until it was the morning. The first thing I saw was Garrett's face across from me; he's got a long grin and wide eyes staring at me, then he began to nod his head up and down quickly to imply the answer to the question I had been thinking to myself. All I could do was give him a nod back before I passed out again.

It wasn't until later on when mostly everyone was awake when I got the juicy details of what went down. Excluding Garrett, Cory's mom, and myself, there were 5 other people laying in the room we were in. So when shit started getting hot and heavy between the two, the others couldn't sleep (Kinda feel fortunate for being totally fucked up to stay awake). After a bit of fooling around on the couch, they decided they don't want to disturb the others anymore, so they moved their game into the bathroom. Unknown to them, basically everything could still be heard going on from outside the bathroom, so not much was left private. As unbelievable it may sound, everyone had proclaimed that they went at it for god damn three hours in the bathroom. Three fucking hours. Implying no offense, Garrett had been on a dry spell for two years since then, so the fact that he was able to withstand the pleasures of an attractive, mature woman for more than thirty minutes is amazing, but three hours seems like a heroic feat in my honest opinion.

I won't go deep into a few of the details he's shared with me (he can if he wants), because this isn't meant for us perverts to slap our dicks around to, but to credit Garrett with the well-deserved title as "The Bad-Ass-Mother-Fucker". I believe we all must give our pal a round of applause and pat on the back for his work well done.

(Sorry if you didn't want this to be shared, sir, but I felt that our nwp friendliez needed to be informed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    pix or it didnt happen

you are the new king of the forums.

as proud of young Garrett as i am i must say i am completely fucking creeped out by your friend. who the fuck gets txts from their mom saying how horny she is? WTF?!?! dunno pals, you jiggas seem really fucked at just how normal this kinda of seemed to you. either way keep layin the jigga game and keep the pimp hand strong.
    cool story, bro.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    WHAT
    That wasn't the only thing texted. I just left out the boring parts where he asked where she was, when she was coming over, and how she felt about doing something with Garrett. Pretty sure I meant to imply the text was for Garrett, but I must have over-looked it. Looooooool

Also, Cory's reasoning basically is that, "She has needs, just like me. If she wants to fuck my friends, I don't mind." His parents are divorced, so it's not immoral from a marital perspective. It's not like he was wanting to watch it happen; just hooking a brotha up. :P
    Last edited by NinjaGator; 08-31-2009 at 02:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    That wasn't the only thing texted. I just left out the boring parts where he asked where she was, when she was coming over, and how she felt about doing something with Garrett. Pretty sure I meant to imply the text was for Garrett, but I must have over-looked it. Looooooool

Also, Cory's reasoning basically is that, "She has needs, just like me. If she wants to fuck my friends, I don't mind." His parents are divorced, so it's not immoral from a marital perspective. It's not like he was wanting to watch it happen; just hooking a brotha up. :P
    It's still creepy as fuck. Also its unfortunate that he was the one to facilitate such things, since bragging about fucking his mom is easily the greatest burn of all time.

Both of those facts of course are outweighed by the fact that Garrett rox

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar View Post
    It's still creepy as fuck. Also its unfortunate that he was the one to facilitate such things, since bragging about fucking his mom is easily the greatest burn of all time

Both of those facts of course are outweighed by the fact that Garrett rox
    pretty much exactly everything I was going to say.
    LOL well, fuck. What a crazy story. Fucking dodge as shit to actively help your friend fuck your mom - so the conquest was an easy win for Garrett - pretty sure I'd never help my friends bone my mom.

That said, I would have no qualms with completely cock blocking you and stealing your conquests, Garrett Leave the cougars to real hunters friend. LOL. GJ friend, btw.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Holy-shit.

A+

Would read again.

/quote everything else in this thread.

GRATS GARRETT BUDDY. GRATS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow