Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: loooooooooooool

LOOOOOL this thread is just getting more and more win atm...

goddamn killin me, dest...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    HEY DEST, DO YOU KNOW ANN FRANK USES TWITTER? AND HELEN KELLER? ALSO, DAVINCI WANTS HIS PENCIL BACK THAT YOU BORROWED, HE SAID YOU COULD DROP IT OFF AT HITLERS HOUSE. THEY ARE HAVING A PARTY AT NEOPOLIANS AND DIDNT INVITE SADDAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    HEY DEST, DO YOU KNOW ANN FRANK USES TWITTER? AND HELEN KELLER? ALSO, DAVINCI WANTS HIS PENCIL BACK THAT YOU BORROWED, HE SAID YOU COULD DROP IT OFF AT HITLERS HOUSE. THEY ARE HAVING A PARTY AT NEOPOLIANS AND DIDNT INVITE SADDAM.
    picture/video evidence. else I don't believe it.

do u know ur a faggot will?

you cum dumpster

I told Dest a Stevie Wonder joke. He didn't get it until I said that he's a musician.

stupid just oozes from his pores.
    NEOPOLITAN IS WITH YOU? HOLY SHIT LOAD OFF MY SHOULDERS. I LOST THE LITTLE FUCKER. FUCKIN VANILLA CRAMPIN HIS STYLE, CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY ARE ALL LIKE "LOL"

Seriously though, Dest, no offense big guy, but next time just message someone on msn. CBF TBH, we can't ever have a thread where everyone just gets it. Either you or acromus roll in with "WHATS THIS AMERICAN HUMOR?" God damnit.
    Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 09-01-2009 at 08:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

It's like getting ready all summer for the fall hunt, driving 6 hours out to your tree stand only to find a 10 point buck sleeping in front of it, oblivious to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    even if i asked on MSN who ever it be i asked theywouldve wound up posting it in mirc ownage,what difference does it make?

and china ur a fag

I don't think people are ripping on you as much for not knowing he was blind, but that you would spend the time to comment on why you don't get something rather then to just look his name up.

"Stevie Wonder (born Stevland Hardaway Judkins on May 13, 1950; name later changed to Stevland Hardaway Morris)[1] is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and record producer. Blind from birth, Wonder signed with Motown Records at the age of eleven, and continues to perform and record for the label."

was right on the top of wikipedia

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus