Thread: Ghostbusters (3) the game review

I have just finished beating about 3 levels of the new ghost busters game and all i have to say is god damn win friends.

Lets start with the old ghost busters games, if you can remember at all, the old ghost busters game forgot WINSTON, had no instruction on your objective, had horrible sounds, opposed to atari 5600 usually had some good sounds they would reuse for games. The last level is fucking horrible cause they actually make you climb like 100 stories to get to the fucking top of the zuul building by hitting "B" over and over, while dodging ghosts which were glitched and would kill you cause they move up with the screen instead of dispersing. At the end of the game it ends with the word "CONGRADTULATIONS" which was spelled wrong and made a mockery of the game.

- The NEW game is amazing. So far from what i play its about 2 years after the 2nd movie (which both movies rocked) and created a scenario where you were the rookie. You feel part of the team and get to relive all your ghost busters fantasy's while watching the movies.

- IT continues onto things that were said in the movies, the librarian, the slorr, zuul's dimension. Finally you dont have to rip your hair out of your skull to find out those things, we only had to wait you know, 20 some odd years.

- The graphics are actually quite amazing, i was disappointed when i saw the Ps3 vs xbox vid, and the ps3 had a blurry background, backpack and such other things. When i downloaded the demo, it was SO clear and actually looked well done. I dont know what site did that video but MAJOR f-. I then continued to buy the game.

- The new continued story as i mentioned above is very original to the series, and honors it. It's well done and not boring. I wouldn't mind if they made a new movie with them all in it and tried to do a new one based on the game script.

So this game has released for wii, ps2, ps3, xbox360, pc. I would advise to pick it up or download if you are a ghostbusters fan, and it will be a nice break from your everyday shooter.
    Basically a sum up of the old Ghostbuster games. (God damn hilarious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVGmvmNitg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2snKCmqJo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfq-IPlLF8

*Embedding isn't working. GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I almost rented this but I ended up grabbing Madworld instead. Fortunately I had a $20 gift card, so I'll probably use the remainder to rent this for Wii.
    That angry nerd guy is just annoying.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I love the AVGN. Nostalgia critic is a piece of shit though.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    I thought that at first like 3 years ago, but as i kept watching his videos, i just started to enjoy him.
    A lot of it is acting, he definitely plays the part more than he plays himself. I still watch his videos from time to time.
    If that's acting, then you know why he's not in movies/tv.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Funny thing is he owns his own movie type recording company, which his whole life has been making movies, its on his main site, interesting to watch how he progressed making movies as a kid with the type of software and components back then.

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/index.php