Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Remembering a legend

As a young boy, Zithowa grew up training in the online murder simulator known as Doom. Over the years, Zith acquired a particular set of skills, such as his aimbot like accuracy and wallhack like instincts. Zith put these skills to great use in Gore Test 1 and 2, before helping form a great team known only as DEF. After Sardonic ruined that team, like he was known for doing, Zithowa and his best friend p0rk decided it was time to embark on their own journey into greatness and thus NWP was born. NWP was the greatest Gore clan in the history of Gore clans, winning something like 40 matches and losing just 1. That one loss will be given a brief text commentary below.

Map 1: Zithowa, best player in Gore history, drops a 10 bomb. Terrorist Saman can only muster 2 frags, neither of which were clutch. LAG does not win a round. Cheater Chili and Prince Tooth each top frag with 5. Keenan (playing for LAG) manages to not kill a single person.

Map 2: No surprise, King Zithowa top frags again with 8 frags. Terrorist Saman once again can only muster 2 frags, both of which were stolen. AC Slater and Pocket both receive a snoop award for this map. NWP wins 3-2.

Map 3: Terrorist Saman manages to steal all 7 of Zith's frags. We'll say King Zith top frags with 12 and Saman only has 2 once again. Cheater Chili tops LAG with 7 and Pocket snoops once again. NWP wins 3-2.

Map 4: Zith drops 7 for NWP, Terrorist Saman only musters 2 frags again. Creative manages to snoop. Traitor China, playing for LAG, drops 11 kills and Cheater Chili cheats his way to 9 frags. China and Cheater completely carry their team to a close 3-2 victory for LAG.

Map 5: Zith top frags with 9 kills, while awful player Saman only musters 2 once again. Terrible 1shot does nothing to help his team and scores 0. Chili cheats his way to the top with 8 frags and China scores 6. LAG wins 3-2.

Map 6: A complete pile of shit performance for NWP, three of our players end up doing nothing to help the team. Limp, MOP, and 1shot all score 0 frags. Revenant drops 8 and Zith drops 6. Saman somehow manages to score more than 2, but not by much. Chili the cheater completely carries his team with his cheats and 11 frags. LAG manages to tie the match up 3 maps to 3 maps.

Map 7: Zith drops 7 while nobody else on the team does a goddamn thing. Cheater Chili carries his team for an easy 5-0 victory on Coalmine. LAG pulls ahead 4-3 overall.

Map 8: King Zith again tops with 9 frags, Revenant with a modest 6. 49er tops LAG with 7 frags, Traitor China and Cheater Chili each have 6. LAG beats NWP for a fifth straight map, making the overall score 5-3. If NWP does not win each of the next two maps it is all over.

Map 9: King Fellow Diddlez' internet decides to cooperate finally and he joins the battlefield. LimpPimp is retired, he will never play the game again from this point. Zithowa drops 8 for NWP and Didlz, MOP, and Rev each have 4. Sam decides to start doing some goddamn work for LAG and tops with 5, but its too little too late and NWP takes the map. NWP is now down 4-5 and must win the next map. If NWP wins the map, the deciding factor is then the rounds.

Map 10: The map begins with LAG taking the first two rounds. This is not a good sign for NWP, but Diddlez rallies in round three with a 3k taking out 49er, peach, and Cheater Chili. Motivated by this NWP manages to take the next two rounds on Station. In the final, game deciding round of the map Zithowa finds himself alone against 3 foes. In what is considered by many to be the most pivotal round in the history of the game, Zithowa takes down Cheater Chili and Traitor China, but fails to clutch the round against Awful Player Sam. The map ends with Sam victorious and LAG winning the match 26 rounds to 24.

Notes: China decided he'd rather play the match with LAG for whatever reason, basically taking a top player and giving him to the enemy. Chili cheated and prefired every corner with rockets, not because he heard you but because he saw you through the wall. Keenan and 49er ended up coming to NWP a short while after that match took place. China came back to the team as well. 1shot managed to play every round and only drop 21 kills. Even worse Pocket only manages 11. Diddlez was only able to play for about 7 rounds of the total 50 because of internet issues. Zithowa ends the match with 80 frags, by far the record in an S&D scrim, securing his position in the Gore Hall of Fame. This would mark the last time Zith plays Gore. Saman is kicked off of the team after this match.

Any number of factors could have changed this outcome, mainly if I was able to play instead of 1shot or if China had not decided a day before the match to quit NWP for LAG for that match and then come back like a week later. Also had Chili not been blatantly cheating that would have helped us out a great deal. Regardless of the outcome, it was a server of champions and almost champions, and also happened to mark the last time King Zith would open the game.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Pretty sure you forgot the instance where I clutched... station i think it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Pretty sure it was insignificant or I would have remembered. I do remember Rev 1v5 clutching on Coalmine, but that was against some other team.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Does this mean you're going to start posting again, or are you still on the path of the Fellowfaggot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I thought this thread was going to be about me
    Quote Originally Posted by Semen View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be about me
    I thought it was going to be about Patrick Swayze.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    Does this mean you're going to start posting again, or are you still on the path of the Fellowfaggot?
    I am one of the few people on these forums who is not a Fellowfaggot.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Hey, this thread is about Gore.
    Pretty uninterested in the ass kissing that appears to be going on in this topic.

If Zith gave a shit about any of you, he'd post here once in awhile. Get over it. Fuck.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    The only two older nwps i've talked to was prok and zith. And smokehound i've talked too. And i remember they were all cool guys. But when i saw zith on the other team then me in a long part with a sniper rifle i pretty much knew i was fucked