Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1TB External WD drives for less than $20...

I remember samsung pulled similar shit before, (really low price by accident) and when they tried to cancel peoples orders they got sued.
    mine just got canceled
    Mine did too - and I was one of the first to order (my friend Paul found this). They're clearly lying about being out of stock, and I sent them an email bringing issue with it and the fact that they're gouging their prices so much. We'll see what happens. They're a member of the Better Business Bureau and I told them I would create an issue out of it if they didn't figure something out that is less bullshitty for the customers.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    yeah i couldnt believe they pulled the out of stock bullshit.
    Sooo let me get this straight. You're actually going to try to get the store in trouble because you ordered items knowing that the price was wrong, and the store was likely going to catch on and cancel you dumb fuck's orders?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul View Post
    Sooo let me get this straight. You're actually going to try to get the store in trouble because you ordered items knowing that the price was wrong, and the store was likely going to catch on and cancel you dumb fuck's orders?
    I don't see why it should be any different than a brick and mortar retail store like Walmart or Best Buy. If you go into a store and see an item marked at a certain price, whether it is legitimately that price or it was accidentally marked at that price, you are entitled to purchase it at that marked price. When I worked at Best Buy we were forced to sell shit way below wholesale cost because of errors from our employees because in most states it was a law to sell the item at the marked price. We sold a 37 inch television for $9.99 before.

EDIT:

After googling to see if it was illegal to do what they did, I found this link: http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/be...ertised-prices

Apparently the assholes did it again, but with a 52 inch television this time.

Also, this: " Some states require merchants to honor a mis-priced sale item. "
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenedSoul View Post
    Oh zaine, chill out.
    Zaine, let me sell you a brand new inflate-a-mate for $1.

Now when you give me the money, allow me to cancel because I fucked up and actually want to charge you $100.

You'd probably be pretty pissed because you'd like to get your dick into something ASAP.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    better off just wrapping your dick in that dollar and fapping. suck it George, yeah that shit feels real good doesnt it you old white curly haired fuck.
    Yeah, heaven forbid they find their mistake and cancel the orders. You didn't get your wrongly priced item, but you didn't lose your fucking money either. Guess you have to go back to finding the next online store to try to exploit misprices for.