Thread: I want to beat this woman (china's mom) with a steel pipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

The fucking greasy monstrosity is just standing still and barely moving her arms to cook that shit and she can easily be heard throughout the video to be out of breath because she probably isn't used to the physical strain of speaking while doing extremely minor body movements.

If people can be locked away based on dangers to themselves or others for mental reasons like hearing voices and other BS, they need to either do the same with people like this or remove their ability to reproduce should they somehow manage to squeeze together with their fat mass of a spouce long enough for the male to squirt a baby seed into her fat disgusting body.

The sad part is she seems to have put some of her food obsessions into some fantasy of being some kind of food network style cooking show host, which is evident by the choice of and timing of the shitty folksy music they play when she starts mixing her fat slop together.

-

Also, I swear to god, when the title card disappeared and revealed her face in the following video, my face winced 5x more than when I saw 2 girls 1 cup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUuPljahvA

i sense a new smiley
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    i sense a new smiley
    NAH FRIEND
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Goddamn what a fat disgusting bitch.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

That random smile thing at 3:59 had me cracking up. Fucking christ, what the god damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGMXw08fUik

Check out around 2:45 on. I chuckled pretty good. The rest is sort of retarded.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOLOL, can't stop laughing at her and that shit eating grin.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    I'd be busting my gut laughing if I wasn't busy puking them out watching her gargantuan ass flop around that kitchen.