Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: nwp gaming

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    No, I never meant all change is bad, but you can't weigh out the option that it CAN be bad.
    And when the "bad" is based on nil evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their thoughts, so giving evidence to my thoughts isn't worth the time. I'm stating my opinions on it, either take it for what it is or reject it, I don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    No, I never meant all change is bad, but you can't weigh out the option that it CAN be bad.
    True, but you can say the exact same of conservatism. We didn't become the "greatest country in the world" (as conservatives like to preach) by sitting out the whole "industrial revolution" thing. :P

Public healthcare has so many pros and cons, that I wont choose a side for it. Right now, I have no problem with the way healthcare is, so I honestly don't care what happens.
    I can think of one huge con: it's hella expensive and corrupt.

I think the government option can be corrupt too though, don't get me wrong.

I'm not rejecting your opinion, per se...just the notion that you're somehow shitting your pants over what will happen to our country just because democrats have majority control in the government. I don't usually respect anyone in Glenn Beck's fan club, but I respect you enough not to just shit all over your opinion because I disagree with it (in reality, I see why you'd be hesitant on the public health care thing and could possibly agree with your points against it if in fact you were to actually provide some).

That said, I bet most of NWP will end up on welfare anyways, so it's not worth arguing too much about, right?

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    really cbf people who are "scared" of whats going to happen because we have a new president. they never get shit accomplished so there isnt anything to fear.
    Ah, this is an interesting discuALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    That said, I bet most of NWP will end up on welfare anyways, so it's not worth arguing too much about, right?
    True say.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

weeellp. just another pro to living with pat in sunny canada MOP.. or kyrilieziszoz or whatever the fuck your name (cody) is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rootumz View Post
    weeellp. just another pro to living with pat in sunny canada MOP.. or kyrilieziszoz or whatever the fuck your name (cody) is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    QFT. This discussion has come to an agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)