Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: nwp gaming

I'm not seeing the contradiction when they play clips of liberal's speaking about things that ultimately make me afraid of what might and will come in our future. It's those occassions that I watch it, and I pull my opinions from the actual events instead of what the talking heads say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    I'm not seeing the contradiction when they play clips of liberal's speaking about things that ultimately make me afraid of what might and will come in our future. It's those occassions that I watch it, and I pull my opinions from the actual events instead of what the talking heads say.
    Nothings ever been taken out of context in the history of anything, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Are you REALLY afraid, or is that just a bunch of emotional hyperbole? I mean, honestly. No matter how fucking retarded the Republicans were while they held office - EVEN through the Patriot act - I never cried myself to sleep about it, holding "My America" tight and telling it I would never let it go...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I fear for what's to come and I don't like it. I don't care the reasons why they pull the things others say, I take what is being said for my own opinions, not how FOX places it into their own meanings. As an individual, it's not of context if it relates to my life and how it could affect it.
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    You sound like a coward, to be perfectly honest with you. Change will always happen regardless. Change is actually a really good thing. I'm sure plenty of people feared the various changes throughout our country's history - especially something as huge and world-changing as the Industrial Revolution - but if people who feared and didn't like change were in charge, we wouldn't have any of the things we have today. Most people who fear are just ignorant. The true people to fear are the ones purposely circulating lies and half-truths in order to get people to listen to them and follow their lead. THAT is what is truly agonizing.

I agree with that last part entirely, that's why many people, more than just myself, are afraid today of the change you speak of. You can go on with your lecture on change, but change is such a broad generalization. It can mean anything, either it be good or bad. The change that's coming appears to me, dangerous, unnecessary, ridiculous, and mostly half-told.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    I agree with that last part entirely, that's why many people, more than just myself, are afraid today of the change you speak of. You can go on with your lecture on change, but change is such a broad generalization. It can mean anything, either it be good or bad. The change that's coming appears to me, dangerous, unnecessary, ridiculous, and mostly half-told.
    The difference is you make yourself sound like you fear any and all change as if it is going to end the world. Even then, any "change" proposed today is explicit about what is "changed" in writing, in the form of new bills, laws, etc. Redeem my faith in you young nonja, say you are for a public healthcare option. *CROSSES FINGERS*
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

He should be - I sort of doubt he has healthcare and if he does it's probably inadequate or already a government option. I mean, a nationalized health care would REALLY be beneficial to him. To me, it wouldn't matter as much because I already have what is considered "grade A" coverage.

BTW Ninja - just take comfort in the fact that the government is set up as a system of checks and balances for good reason. If anything were to be made that was deemed destructive or whatever down the road, it can be removed. Otherwise, I'd fucking move to Canada or something - because Bush was a fucking idiot.

fuck public health care.
    No, I never meant all change is bad, but you can't weigh out the option that it CAN be bad.

Public healthcare has so many pros and cons, that I wont choose a side for it. Right now, I have no problem with the way healthcare is, so I honestly don't care what happens.