Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MW2 Won't support mods or dedicated servers

You guys talking about the "FPS Freek / Speed Freek" xbox controller mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    HEY FAGGOT: China is obviously talking about mods for the PC version, such as promode live. Nobody cares about your controller mod bullshit :>
    Oh, I forgot this the Console Games section, Fellow-faggot.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I guess you also forgot that MW2 is both for PC and console. So when someone's talking about the PC version, pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    Oh, I forgot this the Console Games section, Fellow-faggot.
    I don't care where MOP incorrectly posted the thread. You need to actually READ the thread before posting in it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i think creative actually wins guys sorry.

THIS CLEARLY IS A CONSOLE SECTION, AND THE SUPPORTING MODS AND DEDICATED SERVERS STILL SPAN OUT BETWEEN ALL VERSIONS OF THE GAME PC/CONSOLE HENCE FORTH ALL TOPICS OF DISCUSSION ARE LEGITIMATE AND MAY CONTINUE.

ALSO FAGGOTS, CONSOLE IS A TERM MEANING ANY PHYSICAL DEVICE TO OPERATE A COMPUTER, OH, WHATS A PC? GOT DAMN NIGNOGS.
    Yeah, but I think society deems "consoles" for the video systems, dickbag. What the fuck should we call them to determine their difference from a PC?

Btw, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    You ignorant fuck. I don't really think this post needs to be dignified with a response, since so much of it is bullshit, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

1. Creative is always wrong.

2. With you idiots, the section of the forums means dick. You should know more than almost anyone people post shit in the wrong place all the time. If you had actually read the article, or fuck maybe even looked at the fucking URL you'd notice we're discussing the PC VERSION of the game.

3. Call of Duty NEVER supported dedicated servers and mods on the console version of the game, hence why nobody would write an article about how MW2 wasn't going to support either of those on a fucking console.

4. "The term 'video game console' is used to distinguish a machine designed for consumers to buy and use solely for playing video games from a personal computer" (Wikipedia)

5. "Call of Duty community manager Rob Bowling, also known as 'fourzerotwo', has confirmed in a podcast that the PC version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will not support user-created mods. Worse, it will not support dedicated servers. PC gamers will have to suffer peer-to-peer connections, just like their console-owning cousins." (The goddamn article)

6. Don't try to argue when your only points are already blatantly refuted in the article itself.

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

can't argue with rule 1. i stopped reading there. everything else is redundant.
    I am always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

...right here, sucking my balls?

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction