Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MW2 Won't support mods or dedicated servers

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Yeah, because spending all your time smoking weed is surely more productive
    yeah it is when i'm making more money than probably any of you on the forum, eat a dick spyder.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    yeah it is when i'm making more money than probably any of you on the forum, eat a dick spyder.

What do you do?
    ybgay4?
    creative blows Fellows for weed. so if you count the number of sperm he's swallowed then his income is well over the billions.
    gumplez@yahoo.com

money sir

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    creative blows Fellows for weed. so if you count the number of sperm he's swallowed then his income is well over the billions.
    you guessed it DS, how the fuck did you know.

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    What do you do?
    im currently growing a grand daddy purp and og kush plant

Quote Originally Posted by son of gump View Post

ill get it to you asap gump. i have a $300 camera i gotta sell so you'll get some of that

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Oh, at first I thought you were on your way to make something of your life. Guess I was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    looool@ thinking a couple pot plants means you make more than those of us with real jobs. gg.
    im currently growing a grand daddy purp and og kush plant
    Well, I hope by plant you mean plants because you'll yield maybe an ounce from that. An ounce of some kush is worth maybe $600 max, and thats only if you sell it by the gram.

With all the work involved in growing that, plus the work and risk involved in selling that, dunno if the money is really worth it. That is unless you've got a sea of green down in your basement and you've got other trusted people on the streets selling it for you.

gL
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

LOL goddamn, the second I read that nonsense from Creative, I fucking KNEW he was growing it. Then to read the failure of growing a plant or two is fucking icing on the cake. GG at even failing at something illegal...and failing at being a Christian. LOL just when we all thought you had failed life so fucking hard there was no way you'd ever come back, much less come back and exemplify even more failure in your life...WELL GODDAMNIT, we stand motherfuckin' corrected!

Anyways, if you pull your dumbass head out of your asshole and make more than $45-$50k/year, then hats off to you buddy, you make more than me...but let's be honest friend, that won't last for very long. Not only are you too stupid to run such an enterprise, but while I'm getting paid more and more as a NORMAL career sees, you'll be getting paid less and less because the supply of weed is finding it's way to the market more every year. Plus you sell to fucking high schoolers or something, kids without much money, so it's not like you've got yourself much of a market there. Anyways, I don't see you as a smart enough person to make something unique enough to carve out a profitable niche. I'm sure even potheads see you and think you're about as dumb as everyone here, so eventually you'll realize that they're all taking advantage of you and generally find you idiotic.

GO FOR GOLD, FRIEND!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction