Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MW2 Won't support mods or dedicated servers

i rofl every time i come back here and read that nonsense. god damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Well, I hope by plant you mean plants because you'll yield maybe an ounce from that. An ounce of some kush is worth maybe $600 max, and thats only if you sell it by the gram.

With all the work involved in growing that, plus the work and risk involved in selling that, dunno if the money is really worth it. That is unless you've got a sea of green down in your basement and you've got other trusted people on the streets selling it for you.

gL
    I have about 200-300 seeds of different kind of strains. I gotta friend who had about a hundred plants growing on an acre and he tossed me what he thought was a small amount of seeds. If you use miracle grow on your plants you get a lot more than one ounce sir. I'd say 10-15 if you're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    Oh, at first I thought you were on your way to make something of your life. Guess I was wrong.
    I'm making nothing of my life, that's my goddamn goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Then to read the failure of growing a plant or two is fucking icing on the cake.
    Read my first response faggot.

Anyways, if you pull your dumbass head out of your asshole and make more than $45-$50k/year, then hats off to you buddy, you make more than me...but let's be honest friend, that won't last for very long. Not only are you too stupid to run such an enterprise, but while I'm getting paid more and more as a NORMAL career sees, you'll be getting paid less and less because the supply of weed is finding it's way to the market more every year. Plus you sell to fucking high schoolers or something, kids without much money, so it's not like you've got yourself much of a market there. Anyways, I don't see you as a smart enough person to make something unique enough to carve out a profitable niche. I'm sure even potheads see you and think you're about as dumb as everyone here, so eventually you'll realize that they're all taking advantage of you and generally find you idiotic.

I don't have anything to say to you but it's not that fucking hard to sell weed even if you believe I'm a dumbass, thing is I could give a shit about my life and my education, I rob, steal, kill, do illegal things and I'm perfectly fine with that. You can call me whatever you like I couldn't care less because I know I'm livin better than your broke ass. I make 5k a month from selling to grown ass people and from high school idiots that don't know a gram from an eighth. My job is driving around delivering weed, breaking and entering into peoples houses, stealing their shit and selling it. Let's see if I make 5k a month, I'd have 60k a year. So fuck you and your legal career and shove it up your ass you prick. Oh yeah another thing I don't fail at being a christian because I'm not a christian.

EAT MY MONEY BITCH.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    LOL holy fuck, your worthlessness just grows exponentially now doesn't it.

There's not even really much to say on this. All we can do is laugh at and pity you. You're about as pathetic as they come. I'm sure that a lot of your post is bullshit as you're trying to show you're a badass who makes green (I like how after Didlz posted you probably aren't making much and then you conjoin that you're also stealing - clearly overblown in scale) and that is somehow an indication that you're better than everyone at the NWP forum after years of futility, nevermind the smorgasbord of red flags that clearly point to the contrary.

Even if you make $60k per year, that's really not much when you weigh risk and reward. I could always make more than what I do by taking on more extra curricular projects - or even by taking another job for twice as much in the valley. All legal gains of employment and opportunity. You, on the other hand, can only make more money by way of more illegal activity - significantly increasing the risk of getting caught or even physical harm (getting your ass kicked, getting shot, etc). Both can be quite expensive, as you have no health or legal insurance - so I hope you're putting that money away. There'd be nothing quite as pathetic as you begging your parents to bail you out of your own stupidity.

In all honesty, you're a pathetic little boy. Whether you actually do all that shit or you're blowing smoke up everyone's ass here to try and look cool or worth admiring, you just look like a worthless idiot desperate for attention. Like all you really want is your mom's titty in your mouth and your Daddy to pat you on the head and tell you that you're worth a damn in this world and that everything is going to be alright. Maybe your obvious patheticness is our fault for laughing it up pretty good at your expense...but you seem to do a pretty good job of giving us those lols without much regard to your reputation.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    this thread is going places

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    If you use miracle grow on your plants you get a lot more than one ounce sir. I'd say 10-15 if you're lucky.
    Goddamn you really have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You will NEVER get more than 45 grams from one plant and thats your very best case scenario, I don't care how much fucking miracle grow you're throwing on that shit.

Now that I know you're growing this shit outdoors though without a hydroponics system I'm cutting my yield estimate to 15 grams. Take a picture when it's fully grown so I can prove to myself I was correct. gL with that $300. That's almost enough to pay a bail bondsman when you get caught.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

doesn't miracle grow kill broad leaf weeds? I know it killed a little plant I had going back in highschool.
    Miracle Grow won't kill your plants, but because of the low pH and time released nutrients in the soil your plant won't grow to its full potential. Growing in soil as opposed to a hydroponics setup just ends up being a giant fucking mess anyway. You'll end up with a bunch of low yielding crops at the end. If you insist on growing in soil use something with high level of nitrogen and potassium. Most growers end up mixing a soil by hand if they are going to invest all of the time and money required in something like this. If you take shortcuts in the beginning you're only setting yourself up for failure in the end.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Isn't stealing a shortcut, instead of buying something legitimately?

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    Isn't stealing a shortcut, instead of buying something legitimately?

I didn't say all shortcuts were bad, and you're right, skipping the payment portion of a purchase is definitely a good way to save both time and money.

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

LOL holy fuck, your worthlessness just grows exponentially now doesn't it.

There's not even really much to say on this. All we can do is laugh at and pity you. You're about as pathetic as they come. I'm sure that a lot of your post is bullshit as you're trying to show you're a badass who makes green (I like how after Didlz posted you probably aren't making much and then you conjoin that you're also stealing - clearly overblown in scale) and that is somehow an indication that you're better than everyone at the NWP forum after years of futility, nevermind the smorgasbord of red flags that clearly point to the contrary.

Even if you make $60k per year, that's really not much when you weigh risk and reward. I could always make more than what I do by taking on more extra curricular projects - or even by taking another job for twice as much in the valley. All legal gains of employment and opportunity. You, on the other hand, can only make more money by way of more illegal activity - significantly increasing the risk of getting caught or even physical harm (getting your ass kicked, getting shot, etc). Both can be quite expensive, as you have no health or legal insurance - so I hope you're putting that money away. There'd be nothing quite as pathetic as you begging your parents to bail you out of your own stupidity.

In all honesty, you're a pathetic little boy. Whether you actually do all that shit or you're blowing smoke up everyone's ass here to try and look cool or worth admiring, you just look like a worthless idiot desperate for attention. Like all you really want is your mom's titty in your mouth and your Daddy to pat you on the head and tell you that you're worth a damn in this world and that everything is going to be alright. Maybe your obvious patheticness is our fault for laughing it up pretty good at your expense...but you seem to do a pretty good job of giving us those lols without much regard to your reputation.
    haha what the fuck, little boy... are you serious? come to florida and i'll fucking make you cry you bum. i learned if i wanted something you gotta take it, and sure enough i make more money than you sitting on my ass smoking weed more than half the week. keep thinking whatever you want man. like i said before i'm livin better so shit why would i have to worry about some internet fuckin waste of breath like you saying how worthless i am when you're tellin yourself that, not me. hahahaaa im loving this clan and this forum every time i get to post on it. you can lol all you want, all you're doing is wasting your time.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay