Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Seattle Until Friday...

We went near winter, so it was all snowy and peaceful, etc. I definitely wouldn't mind going back just for that place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Pike Street Market was sort of lame at night...basically disgusting people crawl out from the sewers and walk around LOL

I went to the Gordon Biersch brewery/restaurant - it was awesome. Their hefeweizen kind of had a sweet corn meal aftertaste. The burger was pretty good too.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    but heffe's are summer beers. you need something a little heavier to keep you warm young spyder.
    I don't like a lot of dark beers...so I wasn't adventurous enough to try theirs out.

LOL, good news everyone, spyder, who resides in seattle right now, is caught in a god damn fucking storm.

Funny thing is we rarely have any kind of storms disasters, but on this fateful night, some guy got killed by a tree, and bellingham school burned to the ground. I think our friend spyder is a bad luck charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    some guy got killed by a tree, and bellingham school burned to the ground.
    Something like this is bound to happen when you get too many NWP together in the same area.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Lol, we'll bring forth Armageddon if we ever proceed with that NWP summer vacation trip deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator View Post
    Lol, we'll bring forth Armageddon if we ever proceed with that NWP summer vacation trip deal.
    We should gather in California just so that state can finally get its magnitude 12 earthquake or whatever and fall off into the ocean. I love how like every geologist says that it WILL happen and SOON, but there's no effort to do shit they're just like "we'll cross that bridge when we get there"
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Something like this is bound to happen when you get too many NWP together in the same area.
    the fact that NWP live in the STL area is the reason it is the way it is imo. our grandchildren(well jim and 49er have kids, the rest of us are debatable) will probably hear of this on the history channel when we are long dead. it will have explained everything.
    It let up Thursday night so I could still fly out Friday afternoon...leaving destruction in my wake.