WHere have you been asshole?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    WHere have you been asshole?!!!!
    crawled out of ur asshole imo

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Im in Key West Fla
    pics here
    https://picasaweb.google.com/110946748163172790649

this island is fuckin paradsie, staying at a shithole but ya never stay in the room anyhow, will be here for 2 weeks at least, maybe forever

this island is known as "conch" i bought the domain gotconch.com, just went live, gonna sell it..need some Spyder marketing skills to sell it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_West

I also updated my contact info

more l8r

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    did you spread someone's ashes at sea or spill you coke stash? glad to hear from ya.
    thats not me, some guy i met wanted to spread his ole lady's ashes, i went with him, it was weird..just met the fucker.

Thats me on the pos bike as well as with the chicks, i fucked the one on the far left, big gal,they are from a unknown country in the baltics, shitloads of fags down here but the woman are from all over the world, mostly shithole countries such as croatia, romania, all over the UK and the countries ending with "stan".

they appear to be very curious and like americans, i will spread the bukowski seed as far as permited

its hot here, i get so tired by the afternoon i gotta take a nap, without AC or the beach you will die.

more l8r, gotta develop and sell this web site

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I like Glee ... seriously
    Eventhough it's often a bit too american.

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus View Post
    I like Glee ... seriously
    Eventhough it's often a bit too american.
    god damn nazis. you stand for everything evil in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski View Post
    thats not me, some guy i met wanted to spread his ole lady's ashes, i went with him, it was weird..just met the fucker.

Thats me on the pos bike as well as with the chicks, i fucked the one on the far left, big gal,they are from a unknown country in the baltics, shitloads of fags down here but the woman are from all over the world, mostly shithole countries such as croatia, romania, all over the UK and the countries ending with "stan".

they appear to be very curious and like americans, i will spread the bukowski seed as far as permited

its hot here, i get so tired by the afternoon i gotta take a nap, without AC or the beach you will die.

more l8r, gotta develop and sell this web site
    cbf him mucking about in a sludge of seawater and dead wife. seems like you would probably not get in the water when spreading the ashes.