Thread: Comfort Wipe

LOL what the goddamn.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOL @ the big mother fucker.

How the fuck do you even use that shit, shove the god damn stick up your ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    god damn retarded.

BITCHES FORGET ABOUT THE FOUNTAIN THING IN EXPENSIVE TOILETS? shoots water up your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

im guessing the stick is an extension of your arm. so if you stick your arm up your ass to wipe then yes you stick the stick up your ass.
    How much of a fucking fat ass do you need to be to need an 18 inch extension of your arm to wipe your fucking ass.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    im guessing the stick is an extension of your arm. so if you stick your arm up your ass to wipe then yes you stick the stick up your ass.
    That stick isn't as flexible as your wrist, so getting a good swipe looks impossible. Plus I'm sure if it's not angled perfectly, you get shit all over the end of the stick as well. Still, people will buy this shit cuz the majority is filled with wrls fucktards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    guys im not defending the product lol. im just stating how it appears to be used. im guessing only having a bit of shit smeared on your ass is better than having all the shit smeared on your ass. i mean if you're fat enough that you need this, there's a chance you went a while with shit smeared all over you. but if you're fat enough to need this you have bigger problems. if i ever get this fat im going to redesign my house to look like jabba's hang out and have a henchman kidnap a hotty so i can chain her to my girth. then ill have live bands and all kinds of space gangster shit. you guys are all invited. dest will fight the rancor and keenan will be frozen in carbonite.
    loooooooooool awesome

Has already been posted here