Funny in an ironically sad way...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    what the fuck is this shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    what the fuck is this shit?
    yeah wtf?

you know he's full of shit right Spyder?
    http://www.cdc.gov/Flu/about/qa/thimerosal.htm

as far as ingredients, its just dead virus in a neutral solution, like saline. formaldehyde is highly toxic. there's no way it's in any vaccination. well maybe all that shits in that crappy national health care Canada vaccination.

actually Adam Carolla just had Dr. Bruce on the podcast last week and he was talking about exactly this. it was a good listen until the end when Ace and Donny started fighting about mini bikes.
    lol wtf, mini bikes

Pretty sure when you take into account how retarded MOST of our Canadian members are, I think you could come to the conclusion that they're putting SOMETHING toxic into their brains. Then again, so are most of our American members. LOL WAT - THEY'RE STEALIN CANADIAN VACCINATIONS!

Kind of on topic yet not really - last week the grand-daughter of one of my mom's coworkers got the N1H1 vaccine and guess what - she got teh swine fluz immediately after. The doctor said it gave her N1H1. LOLZ. GG. Seems that a lot of people who take the flu shot get sick to SOME degree (even if it's just a little cold) ... I'd sort of rather just be healthy with the possibility of getting the flu than have a higher chance of getting sick. That's neither here nor there...I don't really want to get into a discussion about the merits of vaccinations or any of that. That's too much effort when all I come in here for is to see what stupid shit people posted

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Vaccines contain dead/weakened cells of the virus itself. So, yeah; people can get sick and in extreme cases (weak immune systems?) get the full blown virus. This is how it is for almost all flu vaccines.

you can never get the full blown illness from a vaccine. you may get general sick symptoms because your immune system is fighting the newly introduced virus(but its dead so it cant make you sick). chances are she came in contact with H1N1 before she got the shot and built an immunity to it. most of these vaccinations attract huge numbers of people, the chances of getting sick rise every time you come in contact with someone. even if it was at a hospital/clinic it's still really easy to get sick because, well, that's where the sick people are. i've never had a flu shot and i've never gotten the flu. i have nothing against the vaccine, i just dont get sick and i dont want waste my time or money. i get allergies pretty bad once a year and that's about it. anyway, i think we can all agree people are morons in general.
    Fuck flu shots, I'd rather just be sick for a few days than risk the chance of something like this happening:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I lol'd when he poured ether in, cool bro, we makin meth?

Watching that video was like watching Fox try to report the news

Ethylmercury does leave your system btw, despite what this dickfuck says in the video.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

shit was SO cash