Thread: LOL black people what a joke

I really don't see a problem with the way his speech came off. The way I read it; he was using stereotypical phrases that white people perceived the way African Americans spoke in the past as well the present. Using the previous phrases he pretty much told the reality of how it was back then. all-in-all he pretty much said fuck you with a stereotypical phrased speech.

but then again we are white so we took a clever speech that was meant to knock us yet we some how turned it around. Go white people

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    white power

Quote Originally Posted by son of gump View Post
    I really don't see a problem with the way his speech came off.
    Really? I'm fine with calling Socrates and the Greeks a bunch of homos because it was probably true, but saying a black man ever taught anyone something of use or built something that wasn't induced from slavery is pretty irrational.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Really? I'm fine with calling Socrates and the Greeks a bunch of homos because it was probably true, but saying a black man ever taught anyone something of use or built something that wasn't induced from slavery is pretty irrational.
    I came across this trying to come back with a legit answer only to find out google is ran by diddlez himself

http://www.google.com/search?q=what+...rld&hl=en&sa=2

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    hahahah raped...

idiot blacks

Yeah, pretty sure Sharpton is a fucking idiot. Pretty sure those affluent astrologist, philosopher and mathematician type Fellows weren't exactly living in waterfront condos. They were living in huts, selling their astrologist/philosopher/mathematician Fellow friends to the while people in return for shiny objects.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction