Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MW2

micorosft has a much larger and better network of people. plus more nwp friendlies have xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    micorosft has a much larger and better network of people. plus more nwp friendlies have xbox.

the online experience is 1000000000000fold better

im speaking from experience

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    the online experience is 1000000000000fold better

im speaking from experience
    Considering you're one of those faggots that spams Fellow into your mic and talks shit with a high-pitched voice, you probably couldn't get into the more mature audience of the ps3 online crowd. I feel for ya dawg
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Considering you're one of those faggots that spams Fellow into your mic and talks shit with a high-pitched voice, you probably couldn't get into the more mature audience of the ps3 online crowd. I feel for ya dawg
    lol pretty much what i was thinking. i just mute anyone who talks like an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    lol pretty much what i was thinking. i just mute anyone who talks like an idiot.

well the shit talking part is only true when i feel like gettingonline and just really ruining someones game.

but its not like people online ps3 get to decide who they play with, i played world at War on my friends ps3 online at his house a few days ago and i was a complete shitbag to them cuz they were a bunch of tards(i only acted a shitbag after they couldnt capture /defend a SIMPLE FUCKING TERRITORY:@ FUCKS) so i harrassed and harrased and laughed myass off, then next game got a mentally capable group of people to play with.. i guess mature as your gay ass would say

I've played both PS3 and 360 online play and I don't find much difference. Just cbf paying for live imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    well to each his own i suppose!

ps3 network doesnt seem too bad for me, every game i go on tons of people and usually most of them are adult players so i dont deal with too much bullshit, unless you dont count the white guy vrs the black guy convos. That shit is win.

Also guys you should read this :

http://neocrisis.com/articles/8-gami...-with-too-much
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    ps3 network doesnt seem too bad for me, every game i go on tons of people and usually most of them are adult players so i dont deal with too much bullshit, unless you dont count the white guy vrs the black guy convos. That shit is win.

Also guys you should read this :

http://neocrisis.com/articles/8-gami...-with-too-much
    Goddamn that's a lot of reading on some bullshit I don't really care about.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows