Thread: Left 4 dead 2

Anyone getting this for pc? I played demo and it's prettty good.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

I also played the demo and enjoyed it. Don't have the money to purchase it, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I have the money, but no desire to buy it

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    i'll grab it on the 360 when they slash the price in half.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    I really liked the original Left 4 Dead and was disappointed with the demo.

However I bought the full game and have actually really liked it a lot since buying it. The changes in VS made it a lot more enjoyable. The scoring system doesn't make you want to rage as bad because score is based on distance achieved now instead of health when you finish. So if your team wipes you still get points rather than 0.

Also with the new zombies it seems much more intense in vs because there are more zombies to deal with situations like camping and such. So people are forced to keep moving and try to adapt quickly instead of like the original where you would just stay together and corner camp every time a bunch of zombies appeared.

-

Also fuck the 360. Play it on PC if you can. Among other things I hear the console versions of L4D tend to have half as many zombies as the PC version. One of the core things about what makes the game fun is the intensity and franticness of the situations and when they have to slash the number of zombies, (possibly because playing FPS games with a control pad is a faggy slow mess) then you are watering down what makes the game fun in the first place.