Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Wish List / Receiving

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    well friends I got a fuckin 42" LCD tv and a Glock .40 and other cool shit. pics to come soon. best Christmas ever!
    Nice faggot. Glock 23 I'd assume?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I got some shirts and $100 in cash.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    you rich family bastards at least jim got me a shit ton of music for christmas lol

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Nice faggot. Glock 23 I'd assume?
    that sounds correct sir. we had to leave to go to the grandparents after we exchanged gifts and wasn't able to really read much about it. I broke it down and put it back together and left. my dad was telling me about a .357 barrell for it that pops right in that's badass apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    Last time i checked people had family that loved them. I wasn't expecting diddlz to post one since he just steals all his shit, and i figured jim couldn't ask for a 12 year old girl from walmart.

Ill change it to a more "Realistic" question for you people who seem to think christmas is a kids holiday.

What did you get yourself for christmas?
    IMO Christmas is not a kids holiday" but that's my opinion based on my family. I think it mainly depends on the family itself, some still give gifts no matter what age their kids are and other families do not. My family still gets together and exchanges gifts, though now that I am much older I dont' get the quanity of gifts I did when I was a child. I did get what I asked for which was the money for a used transmission for my car (that included installation). My trans blew out not long ago and repairing or getting a new automatic trans is very expensive (thousands of dollars).
    I got a Red Sox home jersey (have to exchange for a smaller size though), a Patriots super bowl jacket (probably will exchange this too), some other patriots/red sox stuff (key chain, money clip, etc), some real nice aged tequila, a couple of long-shot glasses, $150, some kinda Bailey's irish cream chocolates (pretty sure my brother/his wife are trying to derail my weight loss, lol), and a Captain Morgan glass. I think that's about it - but I don't quite remember everything, I got into the tequila pretty quickly

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    my family still does a big Christmas for everyone. every Christmas morning my dad and stepmom come over to my moms house and we all open gifts.
    I have to say that's pretty cool. I only know of two other people in my life where "EX's" get together for the holidays (meaning ex parents who are divorced). That IMO is pretty fuken cool ! I mean lets face it most people get divorced and want nothing to do with each other afterwards (yet some seem to be able to remain friends (which seems to be very rare).

Actually I know of 3 people as I am one of them, my parents still get together for the holidays (with myself and my brother). Though they are divorced (and have been for many years) they still get together with "the kids" to celebrate christmas (as neither of them are remarried as of yet). Funny thing is they are better friends now (divorced) then when they were married lol (what can u say, that's how life works sometimes).
    Here always our "whole" family (2 families with a common grandma basically .. 12 people) sits together in the evening at the 24th.
    We always eat cheese and meat fondue (which fucken rocks) or raclette ...
    This year we put eachothers names on papers, put it in a box, and everyone had to pick one paper get the one he picked a gift.
    Even tho we know eachoter it's pretty hard to find a fitting present. Most got some creative and funny presents.
    We did that for the first time ... and we opened the presents after each other ... so it took over an hour to open all presents instead of the usual 15mins

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w View Post
    I have to say that's pretty cool. I only know of two other people in my life where "EX's" get together for the holidays (meaning ex parents who are divorced). That IMO is pretty fuken cool ! I mean lets face it most people get divorced and want nothing to do with each other afterwards (yet some seem to be able to remain friends (which seems to be very rare).

Actually I know of 3 people as I am one of them, my parents still get together for the holidays (with myself and my brother). Though they are divorced (and have been for many years) they still get together with "the kids" to celebrate christmas (as neither of them are remarried as of yet). Funny thing is they are better friends now (divorced) then when they were married lol (what can u say, that's how life works sometimes).
    yeah my parents get along way better now than when they were together. it's funny when we brig up family gatherings around others. they can't believe it.
    i promised pics

lighting was kinda shitty.