Thread: Christmas Wish List / Receiving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    my family still does a big Christmas for everyone. every Christmas morning my dad and stepmom come over to my moms house and we all open gifts.
    I have to say that's pretty cool. I only know of two other people in my life where "EX's" get together for the holidays (meaning ex parents who are divorced). That IMO is pretty fuken cool ! I mean lets face it most people get divorced and want nothing to do with each other afterwards (yet some seem to be able to remain friends (which seems to be very rare).

Actually I know of 3 people as I am one of them, my parents still get together for the holidays (with myself and my brother). Though they are divorced (and have been for many years) they still get together with "the kids" to celebrate christmas (as neither of them are remarried as of yet). Funny thing is they are better friends now (divorced) then when they were married lol (what can u say, that's how life works sometimes).
    Here always our "whole" family (2 families with a common grandma basically .. 12 people) sits together in the evening at the 24th.
    We always eat cheese and meat fondue (which fucken rocks) or raclette ...
    This year we put eachothers names on papers, put it in a box, and everyone had to pick one paper get the one he picked a gift.
    Even tho we know eachoter it's pretty hard to find a fitting present. Most got some creative and funny presents.
    We did that for the first time ... and we opened the presents after each other ... so it took over an hour to open all presents instead of the usual 15mins

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w View Post
    I have to say that's pretty cool. I only know of two other people in my life where "EX's" get together for the holidays (meaning ex parents who are divorced). That IMO is pretty fuken cool ! I mean lets face it most people get divorced and want nothing to do with each other afterwards (yet some seem to be able to remain friends (which seems to be very rare).

Actually I know of 3 people as I am one of them, my parents still get together for the holidays (with myself and my brother). Though they are divorced (and have been for many years) they still get together with "the kids" to celebrate christmas (as neither of them are remarried as of yet). Funny thing is they are better friends now (divorced) then when they were married lol (what can u say, that's how life works sometimes).
    yeah my parents get along way better now than when they were together. it's funny when we brig up family gatherings around others. they can't believe it.
    i promised pics

lighting was kinda shitty.
    Next time try to use white balance.

the lights are pretty yellow in here and the piece of cloth is beige not white. colors are accurate but the lighting was sucky.
    That's why I said you should use white balance

why? it was an accurate representation of what i was looking at.