Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First car for N9neeeeeee

So i got my first car yesterday and i love it. I've always been a cadilliac fan, but never a fan of the body styles.

so i got a 1999 cadilliac catera

Now i love the look of it, cause im more into the rounded body style, and long styles. It was made to compete against toyota and honda during the time but didnt sell as well as they thought, (prob cause it was tagged as 30k) It has everything a cadilliac has, v6 engine, leather seats, shit ton of features, airbag breaks, low mileage etc.

unfortunately since its a cadilliac every 6 months i have to pay 1500 for insurance, im guessing for if i ever wreck the fucker they have to go get those foreign parts.

The only reason i like this cadilliac a bit more, is because its actually modeled and basically the same car as a "omega" in Germany, so this cadilliac is german made. (could be whats adding to price)

also im taking the bra off, i hate that shit.

Post your cars please, i forgot what most of you drive, except spyder, dont you drive a jeep? and ds drives a mustang im sure. and diddlz has like 500 cars in his garage, cause i saw him on cribz.
    I'd like this "airbag breaks" feature you speak of :<

Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    unfortunately since its a cadilliac every 6 months i have to pay 1500 for insurance, im guessing for if i ever wreck the fucker they have to go get those foreign parts.
    Actually, it's probably because you're so young and don't have a great deal of driving history. I have friends about your age that pay around the same. If you have a loan out on it, you're required to have full insurance - so it would make sense.

I got rid of the Jeep a year ago. I'll post mine sometime later.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    So with time will my insurance rate eventually be dropped?

edit: i dont know a great deal about cars, and i would like to know from anyone what is happening, when i put it in drive from park, the whole caddy drops or lowers up, is this the airbag breaks? or what?

thanks.
    Yeah, it will drop with time...but you may not see that for awhile.

Thats what i figured thanks. turns out the dropping and shit of my car is an auto-leveling device. MYSTERY DEBUNKED.
    yes that is your air suspension adjusting itself.
    I pay $150 a month for full coverage and thats after rear ending a bitch, getting hit in a parking lot, and having my car merged into on the highway and smashed into a median.

Anyway nice car Fellow.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Who do you go through for your insurance, Didlz?

Also, I only pay $100 for full coverage and a $250 deductible with AAA. Turns out not running from the cops and smashing up your vehicle pays off. LOLWAT?!1111

Pretty rad car, take care of it. Sucks about the insurance though. I pay about $1700/yr, down from $2000+ after a few deductions. I think our insurance works a bit differently here though.
    I've paid $150 since I was 16. My rates have never once gone up. The only accident I've been in that was my fault was the deal with the police, and I cbf claiming $1000 on my insurance anyway.

But anyway, I'll take $8,000 for $4,000 in damages any day of the week. Thank you random Fellow who merged into my vehicle.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows