Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First car for N9neeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    I've paid $150 since I was 16. My rates have never once gone up. The only accident I've been in that was my fault was the deal with the police, and I cbf claiming $1000 on my insurance anyway.

But anyway, I'll take $8,000 for $4,000 in damages any day of the week. Thank you random Fellow who merged into my vehicle.
    calling BS on this friend. are you actually stating that a Fellow had insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    calling BS on this friend. are you actually stating that a Fellow had insurance?
    Even if he didn't didlz would have gotten paid off in drugs and weapons anyway and then resold it for profit. He's that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    Yeah that Fellow had liability, but he decided that he'd rather do a hit and run and try to get away. While I was doing a goddamn 1080 spin down the highway and into the median, some other random person took note of the Fellows license plate and gave it to me. The police got the idiot same day and arrested him. Was quite an adventure.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

the things Fellows get themselves into to.

(chains)

Age and what kind of vehicle you drive makes a difference in your insurance rates. A Cadillac is considered a pretty nice car and being that you are young you are going to pay alot more than someone much older (for that type of vehicle). Here in MI I think the age of 25 is where you start to get breaks on insurance rates (depending on your driving record, etc.). But that may vary in other states.

Anyhow nice car man, I always loved Cadillacs because my for as long as I can recall my grandfather always drove a Caddy. I can still recall the one he had in the early 70's. My brother and I would jump in the back seats and it was like sitting on a plush leather couch (you sank in the seats). When he died he had a mid 80's caddy and I got to drive that one alot (helping out taking care of my grandmother) and I loved driving it as I swear the fucker drove itself. You could let go of the wheel and it drove straight as an arrow and when making turns you could easily make a turn with a finger on the steering wheel (the steering radius was insane).
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w View Post
    Age and what kind of vehicle you drive makes a difference in your insurance rates. A Cadillac is considered a pretty nice car and being that you are young you are going to pay alot more than someone much older (for that type of vehicle). Here in MI I think the age of 25 is where you start to get breaks on insurance rates (depending on your driving record, etc.). But that may vary in other states.
    Yeah, a lot of car rental services require you to be 25, don't they?

AAA was telling me that they no longer go off of age averages (at least in California) but I'm not sure how that works out.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Nice man! Nine going 99 down the freeway. Holla @ ur boy!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A