Thread: Beaumont Anthem

you guys may not find this as funny as i did. this is some lame rap group in my city. pretty lulz.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Money%20Texas

I felt like I was listening to a negro William Shatner. I would pay them to sing rocket man

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    LOL wait, I watched that thinking it was a joke video...are they serious? :| CBF serious with that old ass Lexus...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    they are so serious. i love how they focus on the 100% stock Honda Ridgeline like its some hot shit.
    LOL I was going to mention the Ridgeline. Hilarious, I was kind of unsure if it was supposed to be some kind of fucking parody or not though. Either way, pretty fucking sweet.
    leaving the theater(Tinseltown, as featured in the virtual rap tour of Beaumont above) tonight there was some retarded nig with sideways hat in a white ridgeline stopping in the middle of the driveway to talk to people while blocking traffic. i looked at my gf and go "i wonder if i ask that guy where he's from if he'd say big money texas." she lol'd.

this video is not a parody. the nigs in this town really think they grew up in some hardcore ghetto. sure there are poorer areas of town but everyone of those motherfuckers has been wearing jordan's since birth. they are ghetto in the sense that they have no common sense and are the most annoying type of black person ever but they've never had a hard day in there lives. that's why i fuckin LOL at this video.
    It's even more funny because it's not even their Ridgeline.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

cool. get me in contact with them. I wanna make them a website and shit for a couple of dollars so I can finance my trip to New York this summer.