Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best movies ever made

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    El Mariachi!!! The movie made by the director of the new movie Machete. El Mariachi is one of his older, low-budget films. He wrote a book about how he turned an extremely low budget into a masterpeice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_Without_a_Crew).
    gonna check this one out

yeah Jackie Brown is great. I'm also not sure why I left off Traffic, Unbreakable, The King of Comedy, Cool Hand Luke, Gone Baby Gone, and City of God from my original list.

As far as movies I've seen this year, I liked Inception, The Town, and Toy Story 3 a lot. I thought The Social Network was good too but I couldn't really couldn't group it with those other films. Overall though this year has been lackluster. I'm really looking forward to seeing The Fighter and True Grit, though.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Acromus - I think you'll like it. The second film in the series is called "Desperado" which is also great. The most recent one is called "Once upon a time in Mexico" but I couldn't really sit through it as it's very unlike the previous ones.

Toy Story 3 is where its at. Also, if you haven't seen the latest Shrek movie... you have to. They really outdid themselves.

Anyway, this thread is about the best movies ever - I forgot about Indiana Jones. I just saw them (all 4) within the past 2 months - all are good. 3rd one "last crusade" is my fav.

My friend wanted me to check out Star Wars - I liked the ones that I saw. I fell asleep for at least one of them though so I have to rewatch.
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    Jackie Brown is probably my #2 Tarantino film behind Pulp Fiction. and FUCK YEAH to the Indiana Jones trilogy. the 4th one would have been good if that Transformers kid wasnt in it. he ruins everything.
    We should start having NWP movie night IMO. DS can stream them for us.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

yeah I'm down with that. I've been wanting to get back to streaming but I've been busy with school. I graduate in 2 weeks though so I'll have lots more free time.
    as promised

http://tune-in-movies.blogspot.com/2...ead-alive.html

ill start taking requests and shit too. maybe do a movie night once a week or somet.