Thread: what i live in sikeston

cbf this kid on goozex

didlez did some googling and we found him on facebook and myspace

LOL goddamn awesome
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

ROFL what a goddamn noob. It was all great, but my favorite part was where he's like 'I highly doubt it was my fault although I did buy the shipping label and everything' LOL. Oh, and the part where he's like 'YEAH GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM A CALL' like it's your problem now.

Goddamn kids on the internet. When we were that age, the dumb kids couldn't figure out AOL so we were pretty much golden. Now we have people like this and Creative :@

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Yeah I see these 12 year old idiots on the internet these days and I cannot remember ever being that fucking stupid. These kids have to be in a fucking English class and know how to use correct grammar and shit, so it really bothers me that they get on the internet and start typing like a retarded Fellow. I mean this goddamn idiot didn't use punctuation throughout any of those replies. I'm not the goddamn grammar police atm, science knows I don't like proof read my posts and bs, but I do try to at least make my shit legible and easy to follow (you know, with sentences).

Anyway, cbf the children of today being goddamn retarded.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    ROFL what a goddamn noob. It was all great, but my favorite part was where he's like 'I highly doubt it was my fault although I did buy the shipping label and everything' LOL. Oh, and the part where he's like 'YEAH GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM A CALL' like it's your problem now
    exactly. i cbf this one bit atm.

also, i updated with 2 new replys.
    Its gay. i assume everyone on the internet that plays games is around our age, then i forget that somewhere god decided to flood the world with 13 year olds exploring their dogs vaginas with their fingers.

These god damn fucktards should not be able to have an account, you should be able to send a message to someone and understand it, no matter if its even a little incoherent.

Also; "i have to go back to the post office tomorrow" means my daddy or mommy have to drive my fat mcdonalds saturated ass and watch me fumble my words and money to the lady who hates her job cause of people like me, explaining how i'm too stupid to hand it over to my parents to help me out, instead i want to complicate people."
    Yeah, per the terms of service the kid shouldn't even be doing any of this, he should be supervised by his parent.

Goddamn fail of a kid.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    "what i live in sikeston" is the new "I'm 12 and what is this" imo
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    "what i live in sikeston" is the new "I'm 12 and what is this" imo
    same