Thread: Van Der Sloot pwned

gg scumbag
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I noticed you seemed fairly invested in this story from your facebook updates, didn't know why until I read the article and seen he is assumed to be responsible for Natalee Holloway's death. Crazy - I didn't even know they had any leads on that, much less had a prime suspect.

But yeah, hopefully this guy gets skull fucked daily in prison, etc.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    lol ffs spyder how did you not know that he was the main suspect? they have been talking about it for years. i wouldn't say i'm that invested in it, i only made 2 updates about it. everyone knew he did it and he even admitted to being with her last before the first girl died. the later said he was with her when she died. he also said she wasn't dead and that he sold her into slavery. Aruba wouldn't do anything about it. it's just nice to see people get justice imo.
    DUNO U SEEM SUPER INVESTED ATM :F

I stopped paying attention to the whole Aruba thing after so long because it was such a huge deal for so long. I sort of chocked it up to her being an idiot at the time, figuring that she probably just got drunk and went off with someone she shouldnt've.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction