Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E3

I think Rage looks pretty fucking sweet. COD Black Ops was pretty cool to see beyond the trailers. Duno wat Didlz was looking for...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    There is nothing that will satisfy didlz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    If you own the company that came up with something then, yes, you get credit for it.
    Nope. That's like saying Microsoft gets credit for Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Kazooie, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, etc. They had nothing to do with the development of those games, but happen to own the company who made those games (after the fact, just like Valve). Valve buys up companies and publishes titles as if they made them themselves. Doesn't matter though since all Valve games besides the HL series suck dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I think Rage looks pretty fucking sweet. COD Black Ops was pretty cool to see beyond the trailers. Duno wat Didlz was looking for...
    cbf listing two examples, only one of which had any new footage being shown off. Not a very good argument against this being a forgetable E3!

WOW MOTION CONTROLS! HOW REVOLUTIONARY!
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez View Post
    Nope. That's like saying Microsoft gets credit for Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Kazooie, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, etc. They had nothing to do with the development of those games, but happen to own the company who made those games (after the fact, just like Valve). Valve buys up companies and publishes titles as if they made them themselves. Doesn't matter though since all Valve games besides the HL series suck dick.
    uh yep. that's how ownership works.

they have other games that were good: TFC and TF2, Portal, L4D and CS. i enjoyed them at least, as did many others.
    BITR DIDLZ IMO

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I wanna buy Lucas Arts so i can get credit for all the star wars games. Do you know how much pussy that would get me? SO MUCH.
    You personally wouldn't. But you could always say you own that company. Let the pussy flow fellow!