Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E3

Yeah Portal was fun for a few hours. Portal 2 looks to be better than the first but cbf how thats one of the major announcements. Just proves how nothing of real interest was learned from this E3.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

what? Portal was one of the best games in 2007. pretty big announcement tbh. it's going to make them a ton of money. most of the good shit from E3 had already been leaked anyway. MS kinect bs had been shown everywhere, PS Move was old news, PSN pay service was leaked. only real news was the 3ds.
    PORTugAL ? aaah yea .. they played bad

Actually it seems that Nintendo pretty much rocked E3.
    I remember making it out of Aperture Science and I was all like "Fucking awesome Tutorial, bring on the real game".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I remember reading somewhere that Portral 2 was intended to be more like a glorified minigame than anything else. It was actually like 2 hours of gameplay from start to finish. So I'm sure Portal 2 will be different in that sense.
    2.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by chinar View Post
    I remember making it out of Aperture Science and I was all like "Fucking awesome Tutorial, bring on the real game".
    we cant all be pro-gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that Portral 2 was intended to be more like a glorified minigame than anything else. It was actually like 2 hours of gameplay from start to finish. So I'm sure Portal 2 will be different in that sense.
    yeah Portal was just a concept they came up with and wanted to test out. so yes it was pretty much a tutorial not a full game.
    lol @ "they came up with" atm when all valve did was acquire the studio that made Portal, just like they acquired the mod teams responsible for CS, TF, and DOD and started charging money for them. Every expansion of HL was outsourced to Gearbox, CS:CZ was outsourced to Turtlerock, L4D was fully made by Turtlerock and then bought out by Valve, etc. Valve is great in the story department but as far as originality Valve has next to none.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

If you own the company that came up with something then, yes, you get credit for it.