Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of Newerth

Anyone play? I picked it up in the last few months of beta and have been playing it daily since. It's essentially a DotA clone with much better graphics and some functions (like buying items) simplified.

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/playe...hp?aid=1549754

I'm not fantastic since I neither played DotA or got into the closed beta early, but if anyone wants to game hit me up

on another note: fileplanet is giving away beta keys for FFXIV, if anyone is interested. I have missed the last few days, I gotta crack down and make sure I get one now :]

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    looks like a bad wow rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus View Post
    looks like a bad wow rip off

It's a updated replica of Defense of the Ancients (DotA), a Warcraft 3 mod.

I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    And the WoW graphics are almost identical to WC3 graphics.

I downloaded it a while ago, but haven't gotten into it. It's fun, but I'm not great at it. I used to play DOTA a little bit, but it stopped being fun for me when there would always be one guy with more kills than everyone combined.
    I never really got into HON, or LOL, but thats because of the audience. At first i got into dota games and it was fun, but then it got to the point where you rejoin the games later in years and dont have the map and they boot you instantly, or have a boot record to where you can't join cause you been booted so much. So shitty audience made me not want to play anything that has to do with DOTA.
    Yeah, I remember that. Very elitist community it seemed.
    Thats because it is the single most rage inducing video game ever produced. I used to occasionally get angry at FPS games, but never really in anything other than jest. This game (at times) makes me want to break a kitten's neck.

Quote Originally Posted by chinar View Post
    Thats because it is the single most rage inducing video game ever produced. I used to occasionally get angry at FPS games, but never really in anything other than jest. This game (at times) makes me want to break a kitten's neck.
    yeah sounds like something id like to get into
    same
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

It'd be a blast I think to play with a bunch of friends or clanmates or whatever, but yeah, it's pretty fucking frustrating sometimes.