Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys still playing?

Guys, I miss Gore soo much. I haven't had my own pc until about a month ago (NOT counting my 3 year old laptop).

BTW, here are the specs of this pc I built - I need suggestions for a video card about $100-150 (refurb, w/e) since I'm nearly broke.

[4:52pm] <@justin> Current System Configuration —I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n—
    [4:52pm] <@justin> Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate up for 1 days, 10 hours, 44 minutes 3 seconds
    [4:52pm] <@justin> CPU/RAM: 6x AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor with Currently 1755 of 3838MB in use which is 45.73%
    [4:52pm] <@justin> Storage System: 940.83GB Internet Connection: n/a
    [4:52pm] <@justin> Display System: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a using a Generic PnP monitor at 1024x768 32bit color 60Hz refresh

But yeah I'm hoping to play again sometime soon.
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    sup br0

I haven't really been following anything computer related recently so I'm probably not of much help. I'm pretty sure though for around $100 you can get a Geforce 9800GT or a GT240. I'm sure you'd find one on ebay for 50 or 60 or maybe less. I know a few people who have these and they are playing all of the games out right now no problem.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I've been playing a fair bit this past week. Sadly I'm stuck playing primarily with Europeans, so that blows.
    are you guys playing SE or retail? I'll probably download sometime soon and muck it up a bit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

If I get back on, I'll be playing retail. I have no idea what SE is, honestly. I remember seeing screenshots on 4drulers for some new engine they were talking about but... I haven't stayed up on it. Edit* I just read up on it a bit... Please help me understand this.

To my knowledge there are 2 seperate Gore's around - correct me if I'm wrong.
    Gore - Original which was the one that NEEDED a CD KEY to play online with...
    Gore SE - Needs NO CD KEY to play because it is FREE but does support extra features if you have an original gore key or an SE key... (also heard it has a bug with the registered version)

Anyway, thanks for the info about the video cards... I was actually looking around for this staples deal but my local shops don't have it... they are clearanced cards:

$38.50 down to $11.50 now
    PNY GeForce 9400 GT 1GB PCIe Graphics Card
    Item 784291
    Model VCG941024GXPB
    $48.50 NEW RATE:$18.50
    PNY GeForce 9600 GT 1GB PCIe Graphics Card
    Item 7842881

I'm going to have to suck it up and just buy one full price...
    Does anyone have my old sig image backed up somewhere?
    I just installed SE today and raped bitchy and some spics into submission before clearing the entire server out.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i still hop on every once in a while, we should schedule a night and hop on vent/ts and rape some euros like the good ol days

I was just playing again. Lame is still the most blatant cheating idiot in the game, and yes he's still fucking awful regardless. I don't know how many times I saw that idiot kill himself with a well placed rocket into a goddamn wall two inches in front of his face.

A lot of the same fags still play, as well as a whole new breed of fags. Nobody seems to know how to play the game though these days. Everyone I have played with so far is just a brain dead/clueless moron who can't even navigate the map without killing themselves.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

its sad, cuz if we all piled on one side it wouldnt be any fun. we seriously should schedule a night and play

I just installed it to a VM instance. I'll have to grab a mouse and hop in sometime. I'd be playing at work...so I'll have to wait until I have a key to get in and out of the building past work hours :F

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction