Thread: ASSHOLES: Gaming mouse suggestion

MISSION:

• Suggest gaming mouse

DETAILS:

• Wired cause I'm tired of wireless that has a slower refresh or whatever.
    • Don't need some dodgy gay "pro" bs that has 500 buttons on it. Aside from Left, Right and Wheel, I can probably only tolerate 2-3 buttons on it otherwise I'm going to end up clicking shit by accident.
    • As light weight as possible and easy shape to pick up cause I pick up my mouse a lot when I play certain games.
    • Needs to have at least somewhat traditional design. I hate shit like the original Razer Boomslang for example that tried to be cool and made the mouse be some fucked up shape that was annoying to hold.

Generally I've always gotten Microsoft mice because they fit the hand well and in my experience the higher end MS mice I've always gotten were really reliable, surviving 5+ years of constant use.

But I'm open too other brands if they are just as reliable.

I've used the same Razer Deathadder for years now without any problems. I think you can get one for under $40 now and it's pretty good imo. It's light weight, wired, 450/900/1800 dpi, only two side buttons which I don't even use except for push to talk in vent, etc. As far as the design I guess it's not exactly traditional because its not shaped ergonomically but it wasn't hard at all to get used to after I switched from the Logitech mx510 I had before.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I'd go for the classic MX510 or MX518

I would suggest getting a laptop with a built-in mouse between the G and H keys.
    Dunno that might seal it for me.

I was kind of thinking the Deathadder anyway but wasn't sure since I hadn't bought a Razer mouse before.

It doesn't have to fit my hand perfectly as long as it isn't really dodge then its fine.

here u go; exactly wat u wanted: http://goo.gl/3Acps

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    dunno i've still got my mx510 that got back in 2004. feels great in hand, just enough buttons, durable, and has dried cum in all the right places.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpoon View Post
    dunno i've still got my mx510 that got back in 2004. feels great in hand, just enough buttons, durable
    same

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-p...e/devices/4259

Logitech MX518

have that mouse just a different color some special edition shit

had it since release when it was like 80 or90 bucks like 3 or 4 years ago

has a button on side which is badass for browsing can use as a BACK button(what i do) or program it to whatever you want
    only 4 extra buttons made everything smoother for me